• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen If you could remove one Unovian Pokemon from the games!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    All the object based pokemon, personally. They are such a deviation from the core values of the original games it's not funny. The Ice Cream pokemon? Next thing I know they'll be making a Jihadist pokemon with an evolution of Osama Bin laden's ghost.

I don't know how you can say something as... idk, as blatantly contradictory as that? Have you seen some of the Pokemon from the original games? Muk is a Pokemon based on a giant pile of sludge. Magnemite is a Pokemon based off of some floating magnet thing. And then we have Geodude and friends, all of whom are based off of rocks and other nonliving objects. What the heck are Voltorb and Electrode anyway if they aren't just "object"-based Pokemon?

I guess if anything I'm just saying you're being ignorant/nostalgic/overcritical or whatever you want to call it. The argument that Pokemon is deviating from some of the original concepts is crass imo, especially when most of the original concepts were incredibly similar!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    No ones said klink yet?Wow! I don't like klink because it seems useless and took them 5 minutes.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    I would remove Buffalon, it's a really weak Pokémon overall.
    I don't like that it has no evolution, and that it's another hooved pokémon.
    Everytime I run into it, my heart fills with dread, not because it'll beat me, but because i will beat it.
    I also don't like the way it looks.

I'd like the Heatmor to be more prevelant, and to replace Buffalon.

D: what's wrong with buffalon, he's way better than tauros in kanto.

but anyway, I would get rid of turbish because It's not a really good pokemon to use in the game and it evolution is not that great because it will be still weak to use even though you train it soo much.

Last edited:
    Back