• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could switch lives with one anime character....

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
  • ...who would you switch with and why?

Thread totally not stolen from MaL forums.

---
    Anyway, me.
    Avoiding Okazaki as his story has far to much heartbreak along the way i would have to say Aono Tsukune of Rosario + Vampire.

Very srong harem.
    Rosario_Vampire_Girls_by_cambarsby.jpg

Inner Moka is awesome.
    17821m.jpg

And of course *spoiler*...

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Haha Tsukune is my runner up XD

I'd like to live as Tomoya. I mean even tho he has heartbreak, its still a good, natural life. I quite envy his XD

Years
  • Tsunayoshi Sawada from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - living Mafia style would never have a boring moment

OR

Monkey D Luffy - same as above, only difference is a lot more freedom on the open sea

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Maka Albarn or Lucy Heartfilia. Both of them are partnered with some pretty hot guys (Soul and Natsu, obviously) <3 Maybe Anna from Shaman King for the same reason (not to mention he'd be my fiancé~).

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd probably switch my life with Ichigo Kurosaki's. Fighting against evil spirits on a semi-daily basis may be tough, but it's for the world.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I'd love to say Tsuna from KHR but I'm actually pretty cowardly and I have no pain tolerance, so yeah. :/ No fighting super villains to save the world for me. Oh wait, maybe Fuuta. Having his ranking abilities would be awesome. (Except for the whole getting kidnapped by Mukuro thing. D: ) Then again, being chased by evil Mafiosi who want to take over the world wherever I go doesn't sound too fun. Hmm...Bianchi? Maybe. Dr. Shamal...O.o I think I'd go with Kyoko. Fufufu.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Minus the... end, I'd take Lelouche's life.

Yeah, it probably would be emotionally stressful, but...

It looks fun.

For a safe option, though, I'll take one of the Lucky Star, Azumanga, or Yotsuba girls.

Serrium

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Ash from Pokémon!

It would be cool to switch places with Yagami Light from Death Note; having the power to kill anybody, any time just by simply writing their names in a notebook. Above that atrocious 'power', I'll be smart, good-looking, can kill L, and have my own Shinigami-apple-eater by my side.

-Scourge-

Come Together
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would like to be Grimjow.
    Because he's awesome, and he kicks major butt.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would like to be Ulquiorra for one day, please. It doesn't matter if he was cold towards life and everyone, because he's just too amazing. Plus, if I was able to become Ulquiorra for one day, then my first goal is to battle Starkk or Grimmjow.

The life of Joey Wheeler is always better, no? Brookyln rage for life, seriously. I'd love to be Yugi's sidekick and we would travel the world to duel people of different societies and cultures in a card game. Anyone who face me shall tremble under my heavy accent, bawhaha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • "The life of Joey Wheeler is always better, no? Brookyln rage for life, seriously. I'd love to be Yugi's sidekick and we would travel the world to duel people of different societies and cultures in a card game. Anyone who face me shall tremble under my heavy accent, bawhaha."

He had some classic lines. "This dream just gets weirder and weirder. It's almost as nuts as that nightmare I had about the monkey and that bowl of vanilla pudding. ":L:L

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • I'd love to be Lelouch Vi Britannia. He doesn't have the easier life yes, but he's able to do so many great things that we can't. He changed the world, not just for himself, but for everyone. He knew what was the best for people.

Or maybe Kaitô Kuroba also known as Kaitô Kid from Magic Kaitô/Detective Conan. 'Cause he's so awesome, and him too can do many things we're not able to. Of of, maybe it's less impressive than what Lelouch did, but still, he looks so free. I want his freedom !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    i would be the gundam wing as he shoots zeons and doesn't afraid of anything.

1249898109860.jpg

you could say that he is a pretty cool guy

Back