• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had to get rid of one holiday, which one would it be?

Years
  • 1. Out of all the public holidays and days that are considered to be important, which one would you remove if you had to get rid of one, and why? - which means it'll be non existant, by the way
    Mother's Day. Because I always forget about it and then get screamed at.
    Or Valentine's day, while for other people it might be a great day, for me (and I'm pretty sure not just only for me) all this day does is salting a wound. Not really favorable.

2. If you could make a day that is considered to be a day of importance a public holiday, which would it be? - this means April Fools, Halloween, etc
    I can't think of anything for this right now myself, making April Fools Day a holyday would be cool though.

By the way, lol at all these american patriotic holidays mentioned here. Seriously, who needs patriotism, it doesn't help anyone.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • 1. well there is a few I would get rid of : mothers day for the people who don't have mothers same with fathers day.
    2. Curtis birthday ?

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
  • 1. Out of all the public holidays and days that are considered to be important, which one would you remove if you had to get rid of one, and why? - which means it'll be non existant, by the way
    Valentine's Day.For me,I think it's pointless holiday for people who aren't in love.
    2. If you could make a day that is considered to be a day of importance a public holiday, which would it be? - this means April Fools, Halloween, etc
    Christmas of course.It's the day Jesus was born.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    1. Out of all the public holidays and days that are considered to be important, which one would you remove if you had to get rid of one, and why? - which means it'll be non existant, by the way
    Valentine's Day. I don't see why a special day has to be set out to dramatically show your love towards someone. Why can't you show it every day? Or even better, surprise him or her on any random day with something small.

Earth Day. I believe that we all should help the environment more. So, why not make it a holiday of great importance?

I actually remember in 6th grade, my science teacher had us sing "Happy Birthday" to a globe on Earth Day. Lol. I loved 6th grade science.

Back