• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had your own gym...

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Mine:
    Pokemon type: Dark
    Pokemon Team:
    Poochyena-Lv. 50
    Houndour-Lv. 52
    Mightyena-Lv. 54
    Houndoom-Lv. 54
    Umbreon-Lv.55
    Badge:Yami badge
    Gym building apearance: Huge dark colored dome
    Gym interior apearance: There would be very few lights in the battling arena and losts of tricks and traps before you even reach the arena XD

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
    Years
    Gyms Rock!

Gym apperance:glass dome
    Inside apperance :a court surrounded by water and you have to surf to get me and there would be statues of charizards Type:water,fire Pokemon:Swampert LV.50 ,CharIzard lv. 35 ,Croconaw lv16,Torkoal lv.23,Wartortle lv.20
    Gym badge: vapor badge Hm:muddy water

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    My bags would be called the "Dragon Pendant" badge. It is a scale of a Kingdra, shined with wax. It would be given to you after you complete a certain quest (remind you of anything? ^_^). You would have to find the Dragon Staff and return it to me.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I would use Ice/Water and Electric Pokemon weird combo, I know. XD). The gym would have different shades of blue and very light gray. The bagde would be called the Arctic badge.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    My team would be all Mews and they would be so strong that no one would ever win 8D!!!!

jk :<

Pokemon type(s): Favorites ... i couldnt settle on a type ;o;

Pokemon Team:

1. Gengar
    2. Flygon
    3. Lanturn
    4. Houndoom
    5. Scizor
    6. Sceptile

Im terrible at being creative atm.. bear with me xD

Gym building appearance: a building in the shape of a sitting Mew made of light blue crystal. there are trees and flowers on either side of a wide white pathway that leads up to the front door. There are two fountains right in front and a sparkling pond off to the right.

Gym interior appearance: The sun comes through the ceiling and creates a peaceful feeling. The walls are painted with murals of all sorts of Pokemon playing, fighting, training, watnot. There are random trees placed around with benches under them. The whole floor is grass and there is a brick path that leads to a battle arena. The arena is shorter grass.

errr... yeah o.o

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, instead of a Water type Gym, I think I might go with Grass instead. ^___^ Here's what my team would look like:

Bulbasaur - sooo cute and soo brave!
    Bellsprout - Awwws, it's also cute! ^-^
    Bayleef - love it!
    Sunkern- It's just too cute to pass up. <3
    Grovyle - one of my faves. ^^
    Grovyle - why not two of 'em? XD

And as for my gym, it woiuld look like Erica's on the inside. ^^ The flowers are so pwetty. <3 And the outside would have all the Grass Pokemon from my team on it. ^o^

~Kelsey

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Ah, what the heck! I'm gonna do another!

Type: Normal (Cow-like Pokemon)

Team:
    Calfer LV: 30
    Milktank LV: 36
    Tauros LV: 35
    Calfer LV: 31

Inside Description: A farm-like area. Its an open area. You encounter seven trainers who would like to battle you, each with a Level 29 Calfer. One of them contains a KEY which would allow you to open the door to the barn. Once you fight the trainer with the key (And it will switch randomly if you restart your game) she gives it to you and you enter the barn. Then, you battle me.

Outer Description: Its an open area, almost like a prairie.

Please Note: Calfer is the baby form of Milktank and Tauros. If its a male, it would evolve into Tauros, and female Milktank. It is all black and resembles a calf. It has a red bandana on its neck.

TM: Cute Lullaby
    This TM can be taught to any Normal Pokemon that's female. The only exception is Calfer, but its evolved form can't learn it. It has a 95% chance of hitting, and can't be effected by accuracy-lowering attacks. Its like sing, except once the Pokemon wakes up, it loses one third of its HP.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Pokemon type(s): Dragon
    Pokemon Team:
    Flygon 45
    Altaria 45
    Salamence 48
    Kingdra 50
    Charizard 52
    Dragonite 55

Gym building apearance: Forretress with a huge statue of Rayquaza towering over the entrance of the gym.
    Gym interior apearance: Large and roomy area with 3 floors. You must avoid all the traps in the room and battle the trainers in order to proceed to the next floor. The gym leader is located on the roof of the forretress. (I'm not very creative :X)

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Heres my Gym.

Outside appearence: An large dome made out of clear glass.There are cameras near it to protect the gym leader from dangers like team rocket.If ther was an danger, an large beam of fire would hit the danger.

Inside appearence: Floor,and walls made out of water.There is an ladder that leads to an bridge.At the end there would be an puzzle.There are 10 rooms, each one having an trainer inside.You'll have to beat the trainers in an order to get to the gym leader.
    During battle, the doors are ice!

Types: Ice, water
    Team
    1. Blastiose Lv. 62
    2. Kyorge Lv. 60
    3. Regice Lv. 64
    4. Lapras Lv. 65
    5. Gyarados Lv. 68
    What you'll get for winning: TM 70(Hydro cannon), $20000, Frost badge.

Years
    Well, if I could choose a favorites team it would be:

Arcanine
    Absol
    Pidgeot
    Houndoom
    Vaporeon
    Flygon

But If I had to choose the type, it would bet he following:

Pokemon type(s): Fire and Dark
    Pokemon Team:
    Arcanine
    Houndoom
    Absol
    Charizard
    Murkrow
    Tyranitar

Gym building apearance: A huge dome with a statue of Absol at the right of the entrance and Arcanine at the left of the entrance, in black marble.

Gym interior apearance: The inside would be surrounded by Lava with Dark rocks on the battle field...game of hide ans seek anywone? XD

~mew rules~

The Almighty Mew
    Years
    If I had a gym,it would be 4 floors with 99 trainers and the doors will lock so you can't get out until you beat me. My PKM would be

Ho-oh lv 100
    Lugia lv100
    Goudon lv 100
    Kryoger lv 100
    Mew lv100
    Deoxys lv 100

All trainers PKM lv99,lv 0= lv 100 and lv 98 PKM

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Fun~
    Mine:

Pokemon type(s): Dragon and Electric
    Pokemon Team:
    Dratini - Lvl. 35
    Pichu - Lvl. 35
    Altaria - Lvl. 38
    Raichu - Lvl. 40
    Dragonair - Lvl. 45 (Fear teh increase. >=3)

Gym building apearance: has a glass dome on top, is blue. ^_^
    Gym interior apearance: Underwater. Ya. XD

Fear the underwater gym with electric types! O_O AM I INSANE? I'll die! Ohwell. XD

Years
    I would have my gym by on a farm. I always wanted to grow up on a farm. The Pokemon I would have would be all the forms of Eevee. I just htink that they would make a great balanced team.

Back