• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you have nicknames ^_^

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    1. What is your nickname? Legs. >_>
    2. Who gave you it? B/f.
    3. Do you like your nickname or not? :P Sure.

Also other nicknames are included but not limited to: Mimi, Amy Marie, Monkey, Little Bit, Trouble.

Years
    Yup yup, two in real life:

Rage was given to me by one of my clossest friends because I tend to loose my tememper alot and she thought it would be amusing...I like it personally XD...If I didn't I wouldnt have used it when I first came here as RagingDragon XD

Another was Charmander given to me by one of the Boys in my Geography class becasue all of my friends had nicknames and I didnt (Before I got Rage) and he seemed to think I had big eyes, so he called me Charmander...oh and Kermit XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    1.what is your nickname? Bloo and/or Peekaboo o.o
    2.who gave you it? First one was by me, second by Mithos/Austin
    3.do you like your nickname or not? Yeah ^^ I like the second one; it's funny XD

Years
    1.what is your nickname?
    There's two: Sammi(-san) and Nay
    2.who gave you it?(or if you made it yourself dont answer)
    Sammi(-san)'s from my family (sister). Nay was given to me by my friend Paul. My older username was nayana_1120, so yah ^^;
    3.do you like your nickname or not? :P
    I <3 them ^^ They're cute.

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    1.what is your nickname? - Err... Snickers (don't ask... -_-)
    2.who gave you it? - My class mates
    3.do you like your nickname or not? - not really

Lucid

Paigey~! Everyone calls me that IRL, and I get called it alot online too. x.x

Years
    My name is Dutch so when you say it too fast in English it comes out as something different.
    Onions...^ Nope I hate it. It was given to me by my dad, a girl in my class, and a bunch of other people in my class.
    My other nickname...
    Stacy...^ It's alright. My school has Lock-Ins and I was at a store getting pop and while my Mom was inside my friend drove up. Another friend was with him and I got out of the car to say 'hi'. Well I was listening to 'Stacy's Mom' and they heard it when I opened the door. Later at the lock-in they called me 'Stacy' and other people picked it up. Sooo now I'm Stacy.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    1.what is your nickname? da schwarz ; Dar
    2.who gave you it? my friends from my german 2 class ; My crazy friend
    3.do you like your nickname or not? yes, in german it mean "there black" ; its okay and i reply to it so yes i guess i like it

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Hmm, I have a couple. I much prefer being called Ashley over them though. XD

Ash... well yeah, this one is obvious. I dunno who gave it to me since so many people tend to use it. But I personally hate it. ><;

Snowy- Nick (FT) started calling me that last year and wouldn't allow anyone else to use it. XD It comes from my old username~

Anyways, those are the two I can think of at the moment. I get the feeling I'm missing at least one though...

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    well, i now have a self appointed nickname, Scorch.
    I gave it to my self on my forum because i was messing with the name color changer on my site and my name was red so i decided to call me scorch

also there's "The Pack" given to me by my friends, because of my packers craze

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    1. What is your nickname?
    2. Who gave you it?

I have lots of nicknames XD
    Ansku (one of my best friends from school calls me that), HKK (another friend from school made that, comes from Finnish words which mean Her Royal Highness), Annabella de Luna des Svartta (my Dad calls me that...And I don't know why XD) and then I have nicknames what my online friends have gave to me like Peachy, Peaches, Peachness, etc.
    And Darth Vader (Crimson King calls me that...don't ask why XD)

3. Do you like your nickname or not?
    I like my nicknames (well except Ansku XD). I think it's cute if someone gives nickname for you^^

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Yesh~! I have a lot! =3

//one: Mari ~ It came from my dad's middle name and my mom's maiden name. [<~ not really my mom's maiden name 'cause I thought her maiden name was 'Maiden'. X3;] Anyhow, my friends gave it to me [see, they thought 'Maiden was my mom's maiden name, too. X3] and I <3 it! It ish my favorite nickname. :]]

//two: Francheese ~ My friends made it up...again. Since my first name ish Francesca, my friends thought Francheese would be cute. XD; I like it, not as much as Mari, though.

//three: Banana ~ My little cousins made this one. They thought of it because I wuv monkeys and because my middle name rhymes with it. I like it, too. It ish kawaii. X3

//four: Scieszka, just kidding, Chesca ~ From my first name again; my cousin gave me that nickname. She said my name was too long so she calls me that for short. I like it, I guess, but I really like the first spelling better. It ish unique and pwetty~! XD

Last edited:

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    1.what is your nickname?
    One was Snugglez, another was B.K, there was K~Swiss, and the final one was Big Poppa K
    2.who gave you it?(or if you made it yourself dont answer)
    Snugglez (one of my sisters friends)
    B.K and Big Poppa K (both from a great friend of mine)
    K~Swiss (another friend)
    3.do you like your nickname or not?
    I love all four, but K~Swiss and Snugglez stck the most. Anyone here can refer to me as this if you don't want to use my user name. Your call.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    My nicknames are tatter-tot and Bailey, both given by friends, Bailey was just a pretty name given for no reason XD I lve them both, but tatter-tot gets annoying fast...

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    My Nickies

Well ^^ I have alot of nicknames, ^^
    -Minako: Since my Real name ish Mina My Best buds call me Minako , Plus it also = Sailorvenus:,,from Sailormoon in which they all know it was my first anime watched everso they call me that! --LOVE that nick ^0^!!!
    -Mimi: My 2 little sisters gave me that nickname - I Like it alot!
    -Mia: My mom gave it to me- I like it!
    -Mya:My cousin gave me that nick- I like it to!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    My nickname is "The King of Justice." My classmates gave me that name since I urm... Do stuff. I liked the name at first, but now it bugs me.

Back