• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Were A Gym Leader...

Iluminknight

Crunch! Add it to the heap!
Years
  • What Type/Theme would you specialize in?
    Dark type lol, because there needs to be one.
    What would your Gym look like? (Any Puzzles?)
    It would have multiple rooms. The first one would just be dark tiled with various items and scenery. You can examine the items scattered around the room and you can chose to take the item or not. If you chose to take it, a trainer will pop up from the item's location and battle you, if you beat him you keep the item. It would have 2 rooms. To get the next room, you'd have to claim a certain amount of items before moving on. The first room you'd need to claim 2 items, and the next one, 3 items. The trainers would be harder based on your greed. If you wanted a nugget the trainer would be packing a lot stronger pokemon than a trainer guarding a Full Heal. However once you get the amount of items you need to procede, the items on the floor disappear so you have to chose wisely. So it would be like a gym based on how greedy and risky you want to be.
    What would your Team be?
    It would be like the 7th gym or something I guess, as long as its late game.
    Absol Lv.52
    Honchcrow Lv. 48
    Crawdaunt Lv. 50
    Houndoom Lv. 48
    Sabeleye Lv. 49
    Cacturne Lv. 50

What would your Gym Badge look like?

It would be like a black sphere with a gold center and be called the Risk Badge :)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I would be electric cause Electric is my favorite type
    Don't know what Gym but my team would have

Raichu
    Luxray
    Lantern
    Magnezone
    Jolteon
    Electivire

or if I had an extra space - Rotom

I guess those are the likely ones

Master52394

Grass Gym Leader on Shoddy
    Years
  • My Gym

What Type/Theme would you specialize in?
    ~My gym would specialize in grass type pokemon
    ~When you walk in you would defeat the trainers that are set up for you on a normal, plain battle field. If you manage to defeat all trainers in your way, you take the elevator down to the real challenge, ME! The basement is a normal field until battle, then it transforms into a grass battle field.
    What would your Team be?
    ~My team would be Venusaur, Roserade, Sceptile, Torterra, and Leafeon. However, I only have 3 on 3 matches switching between the starters. Everyone else is guarenteed to be in the match.
    ~My badge would be rose shaped. A red rose to be prcise.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    What Type/Theme would you specialize in?
    =Bug Types, for the win!

=Ooh... Well, I suppose yes. A bit like a Forest, with hanging baskets, that work kinda like the elevators in the Steel Gym in D/P/Pt. There would also be branches and trainers, as well as a lake at the bottom that can be crossed by a leaf boat thing, and possibly swingable branches.

What would your Team be?
    =Hmm... Depends. I would have Yanmega, Mothim, Wormadam (Steel), and... Heracross and Scizor, or their prevos, depending on what number gym I am.

=Hmm... An Ant, or a Honeycomb, or maybe even a Bee.

Back