• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a gym leader???

Status
Not open for further replies.

enyce

banned
    Years
    What Type would you use?
    What would your team be?
    what would be the theme of your gym???

I would use the flying type. Or fighting type...

If I used the flying type. I would have a Gym floating in the sky. Like Knuckles on angel island or something. That could only be acsessed by a plane I the leader would be in the basement. While you are on the top floor as you enter the gym or somethin like that. You would have to fall through holes and go down stairs. Plus if you fall in the wrong hole. You would fall out of the sky and back into the city below.

My team would be:

Altaria
    Dragonair (hey it may not be flying, but it flies)
    Scyther
    Swellow
    Skarmory
    Dragonite...

Id give out the Talon Badge (how lame is that). You wouldnt get a TM because im evil...Heh its 2 Am in the morning and im bored..

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    What Type would you use?
    Fire

What would your team be?
    Blaziken
    Torkoal
    Flareon
    Arcanine
    Ninetails
    Quilava

What would be the theme of your gym?
    I'd give out the Ember Badge and the TM prize would be Flame Wheel or Blaze Kick. My gym would be located just outside of a small town next to a volcano. On the inside, It would be like Clair's Gym.

Hardcore_Deamon

Pokemon Crater MASTER!
    Years
    Hmmm...... Ill Have To Think About This...

Ummm

hmmmm

I Got It!

Type?
    Water!

Team?
    Wartortle (Or Blastoise)
    Staryu (I Think Thats How u Spell it)
    Umm.....
    Ile Think Of The Rest Later, Lol

Years
    What Type would you use?
    Dragon.

What would your team be?
    Charizard, Kangaskhan, Lapras, Steelix, Lugia and Dragonite.

what would be the theme of your gym???

I'd give out the 1337 Badge.

Here's what my gym would look like:

If you were a gym leader???

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I would use grass types... otherwise, coming in second would be electric. I haven't really thought of a team yet, but I'd most probably go with pokemon that has high speeds... hmm.. maybe like a Sceptile.. XD

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
    What Type would you use?: Fire
    What would your team be?: Blaziken, Charizard, Flareon, Arcanine, Rapidash and Magcargo
    what would be the theme of your gym???: a vulcan, the trainers must climb it and, on top, fight me. As the fight would be on a vulcan top, the flying-fire types would be the best choice
    Badge: Blaze Badge
    I would give a TM with the move Blast Burn (that could be used in more than only the Char line and Cyndaquil)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    What Type would you use?: Grass

What would your team be?:
    Sceptile, Shuckle, Arbok, Tropius, Roselia, Sudowoodo

What would be the theme of your gym?: IT would have a jungle inside, with gym trainers placed in it. I'd be at one end. (Click here to see it, all materials credit to sppf)

Badge: Leaf Badge

I'd give out the move Sludge bomb...

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Sorry, but there's already a thread like this in this forum that's not quite dead yet. XD It's right here. Please post there instead, thanks~! ^^

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back