• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a pirate...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... Where would you hide your treasure? This is assuming that all pirates automatically have treasure. And yes, you have to say where you'll hide it because this is hypothetical and you're most likely not a pirate except a pirate of music/movies/etc...

Anyways, I'd hide it in one of those trees that are like... open at the front, but um, underneath the tree.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I'd hide it in my shed, under layers of duckfood. o3o And I'd steal coins, paper money is easier to track but coins are older and heavier.

I'm going to need quite a bit of duckfeed tho. :x

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Argh, me matey! All great pirates are sure to hide their loot under where there is a big red x like this:
    X

I'd hide it inside a giant, hollow lupus book, beacuse it's never lupus! Or in a faraway, undiscovered cave.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    In Antartica! Who goes there?

Cid

Years
  • It depends on how big/many the treasure is. If it's big or a lot, behind the ol' bookshelf on the second floor of our house. No one looks there, and no one recognizes what's behind. If it's small, then I'd hide it inside a sock, and place it in me wardrobe.

Vie

Years
  • I would hide it on the isla de moerta. An Island that can not be found exept for those who already know where it is.

Yeah, thats a quote from PotC. xD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • You'd better wash it when it comes out =O

Uhmmm.. behind a wardrobe? xP

But then people wouldn't care about touching it. If I didn't wash it, it's technically always going to be mine because no one would want to touch it. Yes.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'd divide my treasure and hide the pieces in various offshore accounts registered under multiple assumed names in places like Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'd put it in another treasure chest, lock that chest, get another chest.
    And wallah then i'd put it next to my dogs cage.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I wouldn't be a pirate.

I WOULD BE A NINJARATE

That way, I could have awesome Ninja powers AND Pirate powers. I would then proceed to rule the universe. I wouldn't need to hide my treasure then, as I would have brainwashed everyone into becoming my slave.

Reactions: Cid
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I wouldn't be a pirate.

I WOULD BE A NINJARATE

That way, I could have awesome Ninja powers AND Pirate powers. I would then proceed to rule the universe. I wouldn't need to hide my treasure then, as I would have brainwashed everyone into becoming my slave.
    :O
    Oh no you don't:
    If you were a pirate...

Back