• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were an Alchemist...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I think this will get a lot more replies and be more appropriate in Other Anime & Manga ^^; *moves*

I would likely be dubbed the Psyche Alchemist, mainly because I've always thought that if I were a state Alchemist I would like to specialize in altering brain chemistry to implant thoughts and emotions in people.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I know this may be a stupid name, but i'd be the Bored Alchemist.

Years
    Weird..I got an anime mag the other day and someone was asking the same question...

I'd be... The Anime Alchimest!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Smartass Alchemist XD

But seriously, I love fire, so I would be Flame Alchemist, but that's obviously already taken XD

Aresenal Alchemist

Use alchemy to create guns and shoot the crap out of everyone. *huggles M16 and Magnum Revolver* XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmmm ::thinks hard:: I'd probably the Canine Alchemist :3 Reason for that, you don't want to know ;D ::bites off own arm::

Omygosh~ I'd be just like Gluttony ;3

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    err...this is the If you were an Alchemist thread...you can make a FMA thread if you like though

Project E.T.H.E.R.

??Ombra Silenziosa??
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    I'd very much like to be the Elemental Alchemist. When I say 'elemental', I am referring to creatures that represent or are composed of one particular element, such as fire, earth, wind, etc., as represented by dragons, golems, and sylphs, respectively. Manipulation of matter into moving, nonliving creatures just kinda appeals to me. Plus, I've been making notes on elementals that I've thought up already, making certain that most everything checks out.

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    i would be the chaos alchemist ,fear the power of light and darkness allied against u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaahaha!!!!!!!! XD!!!!!!!

Back