• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were an Amangus...

Seoul

diiirr!
    Years
    theres a strange grace to humpback whales that appeals to me personaly.
    I cant really define what I feel id be here and there for I am attracted to alien qualities.

I think id be a kabutops.. rather serious and mysterious and quiet looking. a strange type combo, kinda, and lethal. not to mention rare. but if you really look at it, its kinda hansom.

say.. can I morph between several species..?

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    Animal:Great White shark-totally underestimated creatures. Tiger and Bull sharks attack much more, these just get the blame.
    Pok?mon:Torkoal-awesome fire pok?mon

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    For an animal, I would want to be able to transform into a crane I think...They're really fantastically beautiful birds. Maybe a white tiger would be cool too....hmmmm...

A Pokemon? Heh...you guys could prolly guess it! A Fearow!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Okay, I would transform into a bird or cat. I like birds because they are free to fly the skies whenever they want. I like cats because they make you earn affection, and they're cool hunters!

If i were a Pok?mon I would be a Pikachu or a Squirtle. I pikachu because they are storng, cute, and loyal. I like those traits, plus being able to shock people at will. I like squirtle because it's able to swim really well, and it gets along well with Pikachu, so that's good.

Rock it Till You Drop it, Hey Baby!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    hummm...

Animal: Phython cuz well humm... i don't know.

Pokemon:MewTwo to make myham and i might get in trouble so i wont say it.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I'd go Dragon by Animal...and...either Rayquazza or Latios for pkmn

Back