• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were an Amangus...

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    off-topic. first of all, this might be in the wrong section. i don't know where to put it, so mods, feel free to move it.

back on topic. if you were a Amangus(a person that can transform into an animal -off the HP series) what animal(or pokemon) would you be and why?

animal- blue pheonix because i could fly and could heal people
    pokemon- dragonair because it's my fav pkmn and i could swim really really far down where no man has gone before! lol

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Great thread idea lil'Schu ! ^___~ The Amangus thread is popular at alot of HP Forums i hang out at n.n()()

Eeeeeep ! This is a hard question , since i'd love to be alot of Pokemon/Animals

Animal - A Golden fiery Phoenix because i love the idea of having wings , or a Silver Mare Horse.

Pokemon - A Togetic or a Absol , cause there both faves of mine , cute and elegant =3

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    This belongs in Mixed Voting Polls. Can a mod please move this? It would be better suited there. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    umm...isent it aniMUS ? Well if you dident know there are a lot of north and eastern american idian tribes that belive in it....back on topic...
    Animal: Duck...no i'm not kidding duck's are the bomb they kick butt...i use to have a few....
    pokemon: Do you really have to ask? Quilava!

shining_light

Years
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    Great thread idea lil'Schu ! ^___~ The Amangus thread is popular at alot of HP Forums i hang out at n.n()()
    thank you! pheonixes are kool.
    Blaine said:
    This belongs in Mixed Voting Polls. Can a mod please move this? It would be better suited there. Thanks.
    why would it be better suited there? it's not a poll.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Actually it's animagus, isn't it?

I would likely be a cat, just because cats are inconspicuous and can curl up next to a fire quite nicely...that's all that matters :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm... I'm not really sure where this would go. o_o; I'll see what the other mods think.

Anyways, if I could be any animal... Ohh, that's so hard. I love dolphins, so any kind of dolphin would be nice. It would be fun to get to swim around in the ocean, and go where no humans have been able to go before.

As for a Pok?mon? Probably Ditto. Then I could transform into anything that I wish. I could be a Pikachu, my next choice on a Pok?mon, or anything else. It would be so cool. ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I guess it could be a poll, as you choose the animal? but you can talk about them in general so I?ll leave it here.

As for a Pok?mon...Mew not Ditto. Ditto has problems transforming from memory (R/S Pok?dex) and loses its transformation if it laughs? (Silver) Mew and Smeargle aren?t known to have these flaws, so I?d go with Mew. Simply because Mew is cuter. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Actually....

Animal- Dragon or Phoenix, for they are the best!
    Pok?mon- Mewtwo, what else for this Mewtwo freak?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Can't Animus whatever only change into one type of animal that is like a version of who they are?

I'd like to change into a snake.

Years
    If I were an animagus, I would want to be a wolf... ...might be somewhat unoriginal but I sure like to be one...

as for a Pakemon, I want to be a Flygon. Graceful in a sandstorm...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Animal - Probably a cat ^_^
    Pkmn - An Absol, or a Kirlia... or a Muk O_O

shining_light

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Actually it's animagus, isn't it?
    yeah it is. i didn't know how to spell it!
    demonchoas916 said:
    Can't Animus whatever only change into one type of animal that is like a version of who they are?
    nah, they can change into any one animal they choose. i might want to be a rapidash too. after all, you could beat everyone in a race.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Animal: Hm...maybe a dragon. I'm born in that year =P
    Pokemon: Suicune [it can run over water bodies and places quickly and carefreely]. Altaria's nice too, since I want to fly!
    (Suicune looks serious, like me sometimes.)

Last edited:
    Back