• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were in a boxing ring...

Ayselipera

I'd automatically go to the blue corner. Red is one of my least favorite colors. Something about it actually annoys me. That must sound a little weird, but it's true. :p

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'd be in the blue corner, because it's gonna be the color of my body when I lose the match.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Well, I actually do box and if I can, I try to get the blue corner as blue is the colour of Scotland :D

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I'd choose the green corner.

^ Hell yes, that has to be the best corner in this whole thread.

What's the difference between the two corners is what I'm curious to know. I'd more be running far away from the ring. Noes! I don't want to be beaten up! But if I had to choose out of the two red. I prefer Red over blue, blue sucks. >:]

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Purple, baby!

I'd have to go blue. Unless there's a tough guy in the red corner. /self-preservation

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Wait wait...

Spoiler:

*Yellow is shot*

I had to jump on the bandwagon there.

Back