• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were in the Pokemon world, what would you do?

Years
  • I would follow in the footsteps of Professor Birch and become a Pokemon researcher!

If I were in the Pokemon world, I wouldn't want to battle because I wouldn't want my Pokemon to get hurt... I may enter contests, but I mainly would study and discover as many Pokemon as I could!

...I've thought about this before. {XD}

Years
  • I would be a human living in the region of Johto at first.
    I could see myself traveling around in the fashion Satoshi does in the anime.
    I would want to see if I could collect all of the badges and explore
    the regions I visited.
    Though I see myself living in Johto since the first game I played took place there, I think Kalos would be the region I'd be most excited about going.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • Many say that they'll be the champion but I know for a fact I'll be champion.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Also, I'd carry a radio around. Battles wouldn't be the same without the awesome theme songs.

Avablitz

Guardian of the Ruins
    Years
  • I would be a traveling photographer! Traveling to exotic locations for contests, rare Pokemon, and legendaries to photograph. I would probably have a small but varied team (including one of the Golett line of course). I would also likely become a sort of field researcher as photographing rare and legendary Pokemon tends to be useful for research.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    If I was living in the wide wide world of pokemon, I would most likely be a part time trainer and a full time breeder. I would probably establish a pokemon day care/research/ preservation facility dedicated to researching, breeding, and protecting pokemon of all types as well as be a business for top quality competitive pokemon. My fascination with studying unique pokemon habitats, and a pokemon's ability to adapt to new surroundings would most likely have me traveling all across the world to better understand what niche lifestyles draw specific breeds of pokemon to thrive in only specific regions.

The overall researching of pokemon is what truly fascinates me and would drive me to work alongside of other Pokemon geniuses such as Professor Oak and Doctor Fuji.

Back