• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to be a pokemon what type of pokemon would you like to be? Only 2 types!

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Steel and Fighting, because I'm cold and belligerent.

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    Ghost, because it's my favourite type, and Steel, because... it's my other favourite type, I guess. I want a Ghost/Steel type...

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Probably Psychic/Fire. I think that the type combination is really neat and could pull off some very unique displays of power.
    Plus Fire is OP.
    /swoon

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Psychic/Dark. Would be cool to use psychic powers while being sly and all... Bug type attacks aren't THAT common either. :P

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
    i would love to be a dragon/steel type pokemon because steel will help it resist other dragons and ice type attacks.

Years
    I think most people would pick their fav type? O.O
    Anyways - I like Water, Elec and Psy the most. If I'd have to pick one for myself it would be water though :3
    Partly also because I'm pisces :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    Poison/Ground coz I like me ground types but I like me poison types...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Water/Flying just seems like the ideal typing for me. I love Rain, Hurricanes, and water is my favorite type. As for Flying, I just feeling the breeze on a nice day, it's my favorite element, and Hurricanes.

(Now guess my signature move).

Back