• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to choose which Pokemon you would want to be, which one?

Years
  • I was wondering about which Pokemon a person would like to be. Some people think fire Pokemon are cool and others don?t. If you have more then one Pokemon which is your favorite, feel free to mention them if you want to. So what Pokemon do you like the most or you want to be? I?ll post what Pokemon I would want to be later. ^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd like to be a Slowking, and have a peaceful life. Either that or a Snorlax. I'd love to just be able and relax and not have any stress at all. With Slowking though, I could swim and swim until my flippers go numb. And likewise for Snorlax I could eat and sleep until my... er... ah whatever XD

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • I would want to be a Kyogre. =/ I'd be under a sleepy spell and blah. XD;

Nah ... a Charmander is what I want to be. =P If I told you why, I'd be writing about 20 lines. XD;

Years
  • I'd probably want to be one of my favorite pokemon - nidorina. Or maybe a nidoqueen. I'd have natural defenses against anybody trying to attack me (those spines would really hurt, I'd think), and if someone bugs me too much, I could beat them up easily. XD Plus I like how they look...well, I like how nidorina looks, anyways...

If not those pokemon, then...maybe Latias. Could change how I look, or even go invisible, if I wanted to - and I'd even be able to fly around to wherever I wanna go (heh...being able to fly was something I would've loved to do whenever I was a kid...). I guess being a dragon would be a perk, as well.

Yami Tolas

The Lord Dragon
    Years
  • I would definately be a Zangoose. Since i think they are the coolest pokemon ever introduced so far. Even though there are tons of poke that i like Zangoose is my fav.

Back