• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to marry any Pokespec. Char, who will it be?

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
Years
  • There is no reason above. This is a new page.

Maybe he mentioned the last post on the page before as the "reasons stated above"? About how I said she's super-hot, playful, sweet in a devilish manner with many mysterious qualities that makes her such an irresistible character?

Wouldn't you agree Ryousha? lol

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Maybe he mentioned the last post on the page before as the "reasons stated above"? About how I said she's super-hot, playful, sweet in a devilish manner with many mysterious qualities that makes her such an irresistible character?

Wouldn't you agree Ryousha? lol

Yes also her boobs are fake :P.

Besides she is hot even with Pokesho pics. She is @*@&ing hot. Shes mienn <3. Unless we can take turns with her and do other things rofl. (j/k)

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • Yes also her boobs are fake :P.

Besides she is hot even with Pokesho pics. She is @*@&ing hot. Shes mienn <3. Unless we can take turns with her and do other things rofl. (j/k)

and I thought I was perverted lol. I have met my kin (shakes your hand firmly)

But, it just makes me depressed to even think about her boobs being fake.... (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!)

Ryousha

Years
  • and I thought I was perverted lol. I have met my kin (shakes your hand firmly)

But, it just makes me depressed to even think about her boobs being fake.... (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!)

its still big in pokesho pics and the manga volume 3 after the pokemon balls opened :D

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I take green *_* He's just...awesome (cool, strong and I was mostly of his opinion)
    On the other hand there's Silver >_<
    If he was 18 he'd be perfect ( cool, has long red hair and great battle skills as well)

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    hmmm Marge,or Flannery because both are hot figuratively,and realistically.
    Crystal caring with a bit of power
    ...Blue for the fun
    Sabrina for Sexy/smart

meh Marge would do....Her attitude fits mine

RebornT5

Pokehacker and Pokespecial fan
    Years

uh...I would say Crystal =D
    She is so awesome! And i will be there to save her if she is the damsel in distress xD

Ryousha

Years
  • uh...I would say Crystal =D
    She is so awesome! And i will be there to save her if she is the damsel in distress xD

She doesnt need help. She knows Martial Arts and is skilled with Pokeballs XD.

Besides she aint Peach. >_>.

Back