• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*.:Igtica & Top::Legend's Art Graphic Desires:.*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixx

Spriter In The Making
    Years
    Name: Phoenixx

Type of graphic: Avatar

Chosen Artist: Top::Legend

Text: Phoenixx

Description: Can I have Shiny Rayquaza and Salamence Fighting?

Years
    Top::Legend said:

Well, here goes! Messages to Igtica, EgiFuX, Wolf-vee, and Tyler.

Wolf-vee- You are suppose to speficy which artist you want, but seeing as Igtica is full, I can do it. A Vulpix on its tails...no problem! I will be working on it today, and will hopefully have it done along the same time period as EgiFuX. All I need is patience on your part. ^_^

i am the patience princess... *waits*

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
    Name: Sheepnut

Type of graphic: Sig (Banner)

Chosen Artist: Top::Legends

Text: "This hat will bring you all the luck of the 7 seas"

Description: Id like it to be one piece themed with some sort of ocean like background. Id like it to have a picture of when shanks gave luffy his hat.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Oh, wow. o.o''' Here goes, yet again ^^! :

Phoenixx- Sure thing! ^^ All I ask is for patience. =3

Sheepnut- Sounds good! But...it so happens that I am not sure who Shanks or Luffy is. *rubs the back of her head* If you could send me a reference picture vai PM, I would be glad to do this request. ^.^

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Shanks is from One Piece....

Thats Shanks, there you go cuz :P

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    wow it's got busy..anyways, last piccy for EgiFuX...so I'll past the links onto top::Legend to get the av created..here's the last pic I drew.

I may take on Sheepnut's request if Top::Legend gets too busy...anyways back to work..next request..hmmm a vulpix..this should be a nice easy one to do..and very kawaii ^-^ I'm doing yours asap firefox..thankies for being paitent....I maybe away tomorrow, possibly the day after as i'm moving, so if i don't get it done today...sorry to make you wait longer.. i'll get them done asap ^-^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    (( Itiga i was talkin wiv Top, and was thinking that since i'm her cousin and you two are sisters online that is lol, we should merge our shops together? ))

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    (( Itiga i was talkin wiv Top, and was thinking that since i'm her cousin and you two are sisters online that is lol, we should merge our shops together? ))

The more the merrier, if top is happy with that so am i..though merging can be messy....in my opinion it'd be better if you either joined us here, or we join you there...i think further discussion is needed, but to have a group of us working together would benefit people greatly ^-^

Note to firefox and others: I've done your piccy, but i can't put it up due to lack of time to do the pretty bg i intend to do..however Top::Legend doesn't need the BG so she now has the piccie with no BG to turn into an av. Seeing as I'm away for a day or two, to move house, I have at least done your pic! I will the next one on my return.. i think that's arlyn.. but i can't remember off the top of my head..i will check list on return..take care everyone *hugs*

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Everything should be done by no later than Wednesday. Yes, everyone will have their stuff by then. That is the day when I do not perform in the play. Everyone will be notified vai PM when I post them up.

Kakashi Hatake, that would be great. Perhaps you could be the one to convert them to banners/avatars? That way Igtica and I can just do the drawing and stuff. But I think you should join us here in this shop, it would make it a bit easier on our part. ^^

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Hmmm possibly Top :P, it would be so hard to close my own, let me finish the few requests i have left and i will.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    No i want to, lol....or maybe i could be here but also do my own but only be here to help out with stuff, if you get what i mean i dunno...i need to decide.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Igtica: I'm sure the picture will turn out great x3
    Take as much time as you need =D
    It doesn't matter if you do mine last, either, If you want to get everything else done first ^-^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ok...i'm back...i was unfortunatly ill, as well as moving, but i'm back..feeling very washed out :P..anyways

Kakashi: Tell us when you wish to join us. It's up to you. It'd help us greatly. Go and get what you need done and then come talk to us about it again.

Sheepnut: I'm sure you can be added to the bottom of my list, I'm getting there, I have arlynn's, then DS', then jedite's and then i can start yours. I'll try my best to do it as soon as possible. I know what one piece is, but due to living in the uk, it's yet to be aired on our TVs so I have little knowledge of the storyline. I'll do my best to create the part your asking for, any links to good reference pics would help greatly, and I'd appreciate them PMed to me.

Jedite: I have Arlynn's Pic to do first, then I will start yours.

EgiFuX: I have left the links with Top::Legend to put your av together. Yet she is under a lot of pressure recently with a drama piece at school. If she doesn't create it soon, I will do so, yet it won't be as good. Same goes for Firefox113.

Thanks for appreciating I've been away for two days guys,sorry it's held us up. will try and get more requests complete asap.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ok..i was a little surprised to see the avs weren't done..i've put the two i've done pics for together quick. Legend, if you've done yours please put them up also, then there will be a choice for them at least. Sorry if you have just worried as i've been away and i'm afraid your drama thing maybe taking too much time. Ok Sheep Nut I will leave it to Top::Legend for you

Anyway, EgiFuX:

and the hoste link is:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/avegifux.png

FireFox113:

and the hosted link is here:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/avfirefox.png

Also full version of firefox's pic with back...sorry it took so long ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.