• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*.:Igtica & Top::Legend's Art Graphic Desires:.*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    holy cats thats kawaii top ledgend!! if you can could you do puka the pikachu? if you don't know him hes got blue eyes and glows when a wave comes and hes a bit bigger then a normal pikachu and frayed ears. hes from the tv show, could i have if you can puka and ashes pikachu sitting back to back.

please and thankyou, and thanks so much for the vulpix!

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Arylnn: I loved doing this one! Just too cute. x3!

Hosted Image Link (use if you want ^^): https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/CloeSkyfire/2006 Graphics/ArlynnAvatar.png

Raquaza: You wanted a banner too, right? Gah X__X' I should be able to get to it tonight, but it is time for my computer to shut down for a little while.

Hosted Image Link (use if you want to ^^): https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/CloeSkyfire/2006 Graphics/Brandon.png

Kakashi- ...okay. ^^'

Wolf_vee-: You are very welcome! I am glad you like it ^.^! Yay, I can certaintly do that for you! I do happen to remember Puka...sure thing, I will get on it when I can. ^.^

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Dark Venusaur: Well, I did not draw that picture...Igtica did =3! I just made the spiffy background. But seeing as Igtica is booked enough as it is...if you would still like me to draw your request, that would be fine. Or if you would rather prefer to have Igtica do it...you can wait around until she has more space open. =3 Please let us know soon. ^_^ Thanks for the comment, though!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    kakashi, i know you were talking to Legend, but it's ok..when your ready..sorry I was away peeps..normally no one notices ^^; I'm sorry it takes so long.. it's only due to my limited net access, and limited access to PSP. I do all my drawings in my 45min lunch every day! So i have little time. I'm setting up net access for my new flat as we speak, so times will be so much much quicker! I'm working on DS's tiger atm..it's talking me a little longer as it's a detailed pic. I've managed all shapes, stripes etc, so my outline is there..and it's about 1/3 shaded, so i'm getting there.

As for putting up arlynn's pic it's below..the bg is nowhere near as good as Legend's but it was rushed...sorry this takes so long guys, thankies for being so very patience.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    You are using a PSP too O.O???Well, I got a request for igtica.I have to check the form first... XD

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Well, I am certaintly not a popular artist....x3' Ah well, I shall live. ^^ But I really do wish I could help you out more, Igtica. You are constantly busy with requests....><''

I can get to your banner today after school, Raquaza. PS is still being a pain, so I am just giving it a brief rest.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Actualy, I'll let ya have this one.
    Name:Brandon
    Type Of Graphic:Avatar and Banner
    Text:Brandon
    Chosen Artist:Top::Legend
    Discription: A pic of Dragonair flying in the clouds.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Top::Legend said:

Well, I am certaintly not a popular artist....x3' Ah well, I shall live. ^^ But I really do wish I could help you out more, Igtica. You are constantly busy with requests....><''

I can get to your banner today after school, Raquaza. PS is still being a pain, so I am just giving it a brief rest.

Of course you are. Venusaur never specified who..just liked what you did..they never said they didn't want you to draw it. As for me if you want to PM those who i have coming up as ask if they'd like to switch to you as I'm slow please do. As i said i'm only slow due to the time limitations i ahve. I have now set up my phoneline so i'll be online at home after 22nd. I'll be able to do pics much much quicker then. I love your new sig and av btw ^-^ wish my profile looked that pretty! it's a bit of a mess atm.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Yikes, head-spin @_@'. Okay, so here is what I have to work with:

1.) Wolf_vee: Puka and Pikachu back-to-back
    2.) DarkVenusaur: Venusaur and Blastoise
    3.) RayquazaMaster: Dragonair flying in the clouds

Okay, I can handle that. ^^! I can most likely get them drawn before the play performance tonight, then scan them in and color them tomorrow morning before school. No sweat =3!

Aww, we understand Igtica! They specified you directly, but if they have a problem with your current status, *pokes Kakashi* then I can handle their requests if they so wish.

And Igtica, I would love to make your signature sparkly, neat and organized ^_^! If you would like me to surprise you with a nice sense of organization, go ahead and give the word. =3

Alana may stop by and ask for a request, so I will take on that one as well. I will extend my list to 5 at once, Igtica, since my current performing days are coming to a near close. ^_^

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

So here is the current status, which has suddenly soard, wow. oo'!

1.) Wolf_vee: Puka and Pikachu back-to-back
    2.) DarkVenusaur: Venusaur and Blastoise
    3.) RayquazaMaster: Dragonair flying in the clouds (the drawing is done!)
    4.) Jedite1000: Mew hugging Pikachu
    5.) --Reserved for Alana-- (Most likely a fox or Vulpix coming forth from billowing flames, the background a burning village.)

Never mind Kakashi, I am too tired to explain...okay people, now that I am to my full copacity here, I am going to do these in order. It should not take too long at all, though. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back