• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ikasu's *Shiny* Trade Thread

Ninve

'Nuff said
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    The Infernape isn't EV'd, it's my starter pokemon. :'P
    Thanks for the trade btw.

Years
  • HI, I'm interested in th shiny ALAMOS darkrai: is it legit? I can offer you a shiny latias and a shiny dialga, both legit, for it ^^

Last edited:

D-puff

Wooper Expert
    Years
  • Hey, me again. Seeing as theirs new things, i decided to look around.
    I would like the shroomish and/or the vulpix.
    I still have starly, and i have a wingull to offer too (and golbat, but theirs already a crobat =p)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I, I'm interested in th shiny ALAMOS darkrai: is it legit? I can offer you a shiny latias and a shiny dialga, both legit, for it ^^

I'm not sure if it is legit or not. I got it in a trade..

Hey, me again. Seeing as theirs new things, i decided to look around.
    I would like the shroomish and/or the vulpix.
    I still have starly, and i have a wingull to offer too (and golbat, but theirs already a crobat =p)

So it is my shroomish and vulpix for starly and wingull?

Can anyone give me a good pokemon for free?

And why are you posting this here?

Years
  • Well, can you tell me its informations (date, OT, ID no., stats,nature,ribbon)? Thanks.

Last edited:

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
  • I got a shiny T Spinda and shiny UT Spoink. I also have 6 different natured wishmaker Jirachi (nonshiny). Also a EV trained Blissey (quality not guaranteed).

For pokemon wanted in your other thread, are there particular natures or EV/IV's wanted on, Shieldon,
    Bastodion, and Mantyke?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    alright. i can do the trade now if you want.

Ok, I'll be there in a minute!

I got a shiny T Spinda and shiny UT Spoink. I also have 6 different natured wishmaker Jirachi (nonshiny). Also a EV trained Blissey (quality not guaranteed).

For pokemon wanted in your other thread, are there particular natures or EV/IV's wanted on, Shieldon,
    Bastodion, and Mantyke?

I'd like the:
    Spinda
    Spoink
    any nature Jirachi
    and the EV trained Blissey.

What do you want??

And I don't care about IV'd, EV's or natures on Shieldon, Bastodion, and mantyke.

Last edited:
    Back