• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll pass[OU RMT or whatever]

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Hiy'dy doodles guys.
    This is my first of these... things. Seriously, I'll just try my best.

Making the team
    I knew I wanted to make a BPass inspired team, and I wanted Suicune and weavile to receive passings.

I thought of a lead, and came up with Smeargle.
    235.png

I wanted a SD and/or Agility passer. SCIZOR!
    235.png
    212.png

Now the 1st receiever, Weavile.
    235.png
    212.png
    461.png

My baton passer for CMs needed a long thought. I decided on a Mime.
    235.png
    212.png
    461.png
    122.png

CM receiver got to be Suicune.
    235.png
    212.png
    461.png
    122.png
    245.png

For support I chose Celebi. Wee!
    235.png
    212.png
    461.png
    122.png
    245.png
    251.png

ON TO THE TEAM!

Lead - Smeargle
    smeargle.png

EV's: 150HP/ 108DEF/ 252SPE @ Focus sash
    Jolly
    Own Tempo
    ~Stealth Rock
    ~Toxic Spikes
    ~Destiny Bond
    ~Taunt

This set allows Smeargle to Taunt the opponent, set up SR (and sometimes Toxic S.) When I Taunt, after the first attack I'll DBond and take out the other lead. These EV's allow him to survive more and get the first attack. Focus Sash helps DBond. Jolly also speeds him up.

Baton Passer #1 - Scizor
    scizor.png

EV's: 252HP/ 6ATK/ 252SPE @ Focus Sash
    Jolly
    Technician
    ~Agility
    ~Baton Pass
    ~Bullet Punch
    ~Swords Dance

SD, Agility if I can and then BPass! Bullet Punch is for Taunters and for finishing other things. This guy is major in this team. Ape's tend to mess, but still...

Baton Pass receiver #1 - Weavile
    weavile.png

EV's: 252ATK/ 252SPE/ 6HP @ Choice Band
    Adamant
    Pressure
    ~Ice Punch
    ~Ice Shard
    ~Night Slash
    ~X-Scissors

THIS THING IS A BEAST! 252ATK + Adamant nature + 120 Base ATK already make this thing have an 558 ATK! Add CB and Ice Shard and imagine it! Scizor maybe is stronger or w/e, but I like this thing already. Absolutely awesome. All other moves are filler. And did I mention 3(or 6) ATK increase from Scizors SD? Seriously, ouch.

Baton Passer #2 - Mr.Mime
    mrmime.png

EV's: 252SPE/ 150SPA/ 108SPD @ Focus Sash
    Timid
    Soundproof
    ~Seismic Toss
    ~Psychic
    ~Calm Mind
    ~Baton Pass

SToss takes 100 HP, CM and BP explain themselves. Psychic and SToss are fillers, srsly.

Baton Pass Receiver #2 - Suicune
    suicune.png

EV's: 252SPE/ 252SPA/ 6SPD @ Life Orb
    Modest
    Pressure
    ~Surf
    ~Roar
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Hidden Power [Electric]

CUNE! This buddy puts dents in EVERYTHING! And stuff Surf is SE against goes down before it says Cookie.

Supporter - Celebi
    celebi.png

EV's: 252HP/ 220DEF/ 38SPE @ Leftovers
    Bold
    Natural Cure
    ~Leech Seed
    ~Thunder Wave
    ~Recover
    ~Grass Knot

Supporter and Bulk of the team. Leech Seed + TWave is awesome. Recover is obvious. Grass knot for attacking and for Perts. Ev's to get more bulk

kthxbai.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Go on a more offensive Celebi with:
    EV: 108 HP 150 SpAtk 252 Spe
    Lech seed
    T-Wave
    Leaf storm
    Grass knot

Gl with the team ^^

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Lech seed
    T-Wave
    Leaf storm
    Grass knot

Gl with the team ^^

How does this help....like at all though ? Explain your suggestions.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Spore is a necessity on lead Smeargle, a 100% accurate sleep move is way too good to pass up, especially when you can potentially cripple your opponent's lead for the rest of the match.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
    Jolly
    4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
    - Spore
    - Spikes
    - Endeavor
    - Extreme Speed / Magic Coat / Counter / Protect

Spikes is probably the better choice here for an entry hazard, and Taunt is not necessary since Spore will let you set up regardless. Try this > your set.

Don't put Focus Sashes on anything besides lead pokemon, the presence of entry hazards makes them ineffective since its effects will be negated once your pokemon switches in. So Scizor and Mr. Mime would be better off with leftovers so they have a better chance of passing boosts.

Weavile is a horrible receiver of boosts from Scizor, especially since it's choiced. You also lose horribly to Scizor, who can simply Bullet Punch you and ruin your sweep. And why would you pass speed boosts at all if you plan on using Ice Shard anyway, which has priority? Lucario or Metagross are much better receivers of attack boosts as they resist most priority attacks.

And honestly, Offensive Suicune is perfectly capable of boosting its stats. Get rid or Roar and add Calm Mind and you're basically doing the exact same thing as passing boosts from Mr. Mime, except Suicune isn't metagame weak like Mr. Mime, lol =/...You also want a Timid Nature so you can outspeed as much as possible.

May come back to spot weaks later.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Lech seed
    T-Wave
    Leaf storm
    Grass knot

Gl with the team ^^

I have enough offensive guys imo. Thanks anyways.

Spore is a necessity on lead Smeargle, a 100% accurate sleep move is way too good to pass up, especially when you can potentially cripple your opponent's lead for the rest of the match.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
    Jolly
    4 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
    - Spore
    - Spikes
    - Endeavor
    - Extreme Speed / Magic Coat / Counter / Protect

Spikes is probably the better choice here for an entry hazard, and Taunt is not necessary since Spore will let you set up regardless. Try this > your set.

Don't put Focus Sashes on anything besides lead pokemon, the presence of entry hazards makes them ineffective since its effects will be negated once your pokemon switches in. So Scizor and Mr. Mime would be better off with leftovers so they have a better chance of passing boosts.

Weavile is a horrible receiver of boosts from Scizor, especially since it's choiced. You also lose horribly to Scizor, who can simply Bullet Punch you and ruin your sweep. And why would you pass speed boosts at all if you plan on using Ice Shard anyway, which has priority? Lucario or Metagross are much better receivers of attack boosts as they resist most priority attacks.

And honestly, Offensive Suicune is perfectly capable of boosting its stats. Get rid or Roar and add Calm Mind and you're basically doing the exact same thing as passing boosts from Mr. Mime, except Suicune isn't metagame weak like Mr. Mime, lol =/...You also want a Timid Nature so you can outspeed as much as possible.

May come back to spot weaks later.

Well, I crippled other leads with taunt. =\
    SR and TSpikes help me more than Spikes alone.
    Endeavor speed hates me, and when I get the job done DBond helps out alot with focus sash.

I'll try the other suggestions tho, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    How does this help....like at all though ? Explain your suggestions.
    I just thought he needed a more offensive Celebi. Maybe i was wrong. I remember when i posted that i thought the team looked too defensive. However off some reason it now seems more offensive.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I just thought he needed a more offensive Celebi. Maybe i was wrong. I remember when i posted that i thought the team looked too defensive. However off some reason it now seems more offensive.

Strategies and Movesets Rules said:
    → When you make suggestions, back them up with REASON
    Why should their Scizor run Superpower over Brick Break? Why should their Lucario be replaced with Machamp? You cannot assume the members you give rates to automatically know what you're suggesting. So when you propose a change, tell the member why, explain. If you yourself don't know, what are you doing rating teams? Show some understanding.

This has been the rule that basically all of your posts have broken. You've been saying stuff like "replace Pokemon X with Pokemon Y", giving a moveset, and then hitting the reply button. You have to say why the OP should take your suggestion, because they aren't very helpful without reasoning. If you just think his team needs a more offensive Celebi for a random reason, a random reason or feeling isn't really enough justification to post a suggestion, since it probably isn't a good one if there isn't any good reason lol. I really don't have any choice but to infract if you keep doing it.

Back