• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a fresh face!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    Hello everyone! My name is Allie! I'm new here, though i'm sure you all could figured that out... i was referred by my close friend Candie/TRs Rockin.

My hobbies include...
    Watching TV... if thats a hobby.
    Games... i have a ps2 and like 60 games.
    Drawing
    Filming strange movies of my insane friends dressed up like anime characters and singing hakuna matatah.... um.... key word here is INSANE!
    And being on the Computer... i'm almost ALWAYS on!

My personality...
    I can be quite funny...
    I'm not very outgoing... or so i've been told...
    I am very opinionated... if that's a word, i think it is but whatever...
    Um... and i think that's about all

Just some info about me other than what i have already told you...
    I live in the USA
    I'm 14
    I love Lugia, Latias, Latios, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdoes! They're my favorite pokemon.
    I also like Inuyasha... Sailor Moon.. (although it's not on anymore)
    Shows that aren't anime i like are Friends (although it's over *sniff sniff*), The OC (that's over too) and some others i can't think of.

Well hope i didn't bore you with all this...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    HiyaYOYO!
    Im Castrainer! But ya can call meh just Casty or Gian ^ ^
    Just keep in mind taht Im boy, meh is just addicted to Girly avatars/banners!
    Have a great time here, and PM meh if yan want to chat or need help!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    ...B O R E D... X D

Welcome to pc, hope you have a great time here

follow the rulz and you will be fine

Hope to see ya around sometime

~ S u r g e ~

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Oh, Welcome Allie! =D
    Its looks like you and i have alot in common ;) *Gives you a PC Welcome Cake*
    I am a huge fan of The O.C and Friends, but i live in England so The O.C is not over yet, thankgod. *lol* Oh and i love Seth ^.~
    I also miss friends, terribly....when it ended it was like a end of a era. Anyhoo enough fan ranting ;p Have a awsome time here and enjoy yourself! And if you want you can call me 'Tatt' my PC nickname :)

TRs Rockin

Antirocketshipper
    Years
    Hey there Allie! Glad you joined! Well you know this already but you can call me TRs Rockin, Candie, or even The Insane One... haha! Anyway.. well guess not much need to be said other than have fun and see you around the boards!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    Oh and i love Seth
    Hey Thanks everyone! I love seth too!!! When friends ended was about in tears.. actually i WAS in tears... so happy yet so sad! Anyway... thanks everyone for the friendly welcome! And thanks for the cake Tatt! I love cake!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    AllieKat said:
    Hey Thanks everyone! I love seth too!!! When friends ended was about in tears.. actually i WAS in tears... so happy yet so sad! Anyway... thanks everyone for the friendly welcome! And thanks for the cake Tatt! I love cake!

Same here Allie! ^^ *Remembers all the best moments of Friends* *sniff...* ;_; I was in tears myself, it was so bittersweet, so i guess thats the best way to describe it. And i'm glad you love Seth too =D He's hilarious and cute ;) *fan girl squeal* And no worries about the Cake, glad you like it =)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    I didn't think that the last episode of friends was that good to be honest,

Anyways ~ Does anyone know what is the name of the new series staring Matt De-blank [Joey, but of coure you already knew that] and when it is going to be shown on T.v,

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dusty Pikachu said:
    I WAS IN TEARS TOO XD
    It sucked when Friends ended :(

LOL, Gian, i like that "Hello" of yours ;)

Lucky meh I live in Brazil and everything arrives here later XD
    I can still watch Friends!

My Hello changes every month ^ ^;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomenezz! I never managed to catch The OC and friendz waz never my thing but I don't watch too much tv unlezz it'z rainy out...heh O_O;;
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Dusty Pikachu said:
    Well just throw that in my face, too!
    I like HiyaYOYO the best =3

The YOYO is my trademark ^ ^
    Like yaYOYO, noYOYO or coolYOYO ^ ^;

JMRocks

aka, Claymate
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 29, 2004
    Hey there Allie! HaHa! That was fun making that hakuna matatah music video... cept it wasn't as fun trying to get the blue hairspray out of my hair... i think we put WAY to much in! I don't remember if i told you but i went to school the next day and i still had a blue tint to it... it actually kind looked cool! Am i that weird to think that blue looked good in my hair?? Maybe i'll get highlights... just joking. Back to the point... it was still fun! We'll have to do it again sometime!

Anyway... welcome... i haven't talked to you in soo long! So this is awesome! Hope you have a good time!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    Hey thanks everyone for the welcoming! And thanks for the plushie, Lil' Schu!

cept it wasn't as fun trying to get the blue hairspray out of my hair... i think we put WAY to much in! I don't remember if i told you but i went to school the next day and i still had a blue tint to it... it actually kind looked cool!

Haha!! Yeah i think we did put too much in Sarah! But it worked.... lol...

Back