• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[I'm A Noob @ Battling] Rosedeck

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    This is mostly a Stormfront Deck because I got a booster box of it and i had loads of extras so here we go:

*im new at this*

Duskull 39/100 x2
    Dusclops 35/100 x1
    Dusknoir 17/100 x1
    Budew x3
    Roselia x2
    Roserade x2
    Misdreavus x2
    Nidoran F x3 RR
    Nidorina x2 RR
    Nidoqueen x1 RR
    Poke Healer + x2
    Miasma Valley x1
    Luxury Ball x1
    Energy Switch x2
    Bebe's Search x4
    Roseanne's Research x4
    Great Ball x1
    Switch x4
    Expert Belt x1 [PL: Arceus]
    Psy Energy x9
    Grass Energy x9

Not that good but it has some really impactful sleep and poison status moves.

Last edited:
    Years
    Drop 6 Psy energy ASAP for 2 more Bebe's Search and 4 Roseanne's Research. That's some crazy draw power in those cards. Drop the incomplete Pokemon lines and figure out how to work in the Rising Rivals Nidoqueen line. That card can do a lot of damage for little energy, and has a PokeBody that can remove damage counters between turns like so:

Your Turn => Remove damage counter(s) => Opponent's turn => remove damage counters => Your turn again

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Drop 6 Psy energy ASAP for 2 more Bebe's Search and 4 Roseanne's Research. That's some crazy draw power in those cards. Drop the incomplete Pokemon lines and figure out how to work in the Rising Rivals Nidoqueen line. That card can do a lot of damage for little energy, and has a PokeBody that can remove damage counters between turns like so:

Your Turn => Remove damage counter(s) => Opponent's turn => remove damage counters => Your turn again

Alright edited but I'm keeping Midreavous(spelling) as it is pretty important to my deck

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    Thanx! Im gonnna need to actual get some of the new cards I put but w.e

Back