• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'M A WATERMELON! I'M A WATERMELON!

What types of fruit do you like the best?

• Citrus Family.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Berry Family.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Everyday: Apples ect

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tropical.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    WELL OBVIOUSLY GUYS. IT'S PEACHES.

Not really. I actually don't eat Peaches very often my name is a lie. I'm more of an Apples/Watermelon/Strawberries fan. Shhh. Pretend that all of 'em are not Red.

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    I like mangoes, grapes, watermelons, cherries, apples, mangosteen, lychee, lanzones, rambutan... uh, I can't think of anything else. I'm allowed to have that many favourites, right? :V I mean, the first thing I usually raid in the fridge when I'm hungry are the fruits.

This thread reminds me I need to go grocery shopping... and that I'm hungry.

Years
    I love strawberries and kiwis the most. I think it's the tart flavor, maybe? Not super sweet, but not super sour, either. Just pure awesome. :)

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Peaches. They're a rare treat and the flavour appeals to me the most. Used to like strawberries a lot, but nowadays I don't really care for them.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I like citrus fruits a lot. Instead of listing specific examples, I like most all fruits.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like almost every kind of fruit, especially apples, bananas and oranges. I haven't tried kiwis, though, and never liked strawberries and cherries that much.

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
    I love every kind of fruit as long as it isn't a papaya because i nearly died from the smell and taste of it, makes me throw up a little everytime i hear its name. >_<

Back