• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im baaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! :)

Years
  • hey everyone,
    i'm back on the forums. i missed all of you! my email account got comprised so i couldn't log in there to get the password for my account here on the forums so i apologize for that. ok lately my pages on threads get moved and i can't find them. like one did just now and searched for it, but couldn't find it anywehre. i'm still sorta a new member. help greatly appreciated. thanks so much. have a good weekend. thanks for the welcome back if you do. i totally appreciate it. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there, Vulpix! Welcome (back) to PC! Glad to see you finally joined!~ Sorry you had a rough time getting your account back in order, but I'm so glad you finally fixed the problem! Don't be afraid to ask a staff member if you still need help. They are more than happy to help you. Also, be sure to read the rules, they've changed since you last left. Well, I hope you become more active than you were before. And I'll see ya around! Have fun! :)

Back