• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Oh well, I would rather be here then there - there are way too many people flaming eachother and way too many n00b's roaming around.

Joe, I never liked you because you never gave me a chance to explain myself. All you did is go against me and take sides - which isn't a good way to handle things now is it?

I mean bejeezus - I told why I came here and people are going crazy O.o;

Anyway, thanks for backing me up Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy. ^_^

I mean wow - everywhere I went on SPPF I saw either a n00b killer bashing the n00bs, normal members calling newbies idiots. I mean O_o; - dang, what is it with all the hatred going on O.o

Oh well, I'm staying here :) - I don't like all of the negativity going on there - it annoys me to no end.

~Scott~

Last edited by a moderator:

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Welcome back to poke community and this time hope you have more fun^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Scott and Joe, I deleted/editted some of your posts because of flaming and/or posting twice in this welcome thread. Please, Scott, I don't care what reason you have for coming back to PC, but if it has to do with your opinions on another forum, then keep those opinions to yourself. We do not allow people to flame and bash other forums, it's just not nice. --;

And Joe, if you read the rules for NU/W, you'll see that we don't allow people to post more than once in a weclome thread, nor do we allow off-topic~ness. o_O

So let's play nice children, this is supposed to be a happy place. ^o^

~Kelsey

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    I don't care if I'm bashing SPPF, I like Pok?Community and that's final. Someone please close this thread before I get ticked off...

~Scott~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back