• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
DarkMage31 said:
ERROR!
Gateway Timeout

The following error occurred: A DNS lookup error occurred. The request timed out during the lookup.
Please contact the administrator.

Oh yeah? Well I got this:

.:: This menu has been disabled ::.

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Urm...the link worked fine for me. If you guys want me to I'll just copy and paste
the info here.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Well the link doesn't work for me either I even tried to goto his site but that also doesn't work! I guess his server is down!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Well my host is down again...:(
Its quite unreliable in that respect but the features I've got for free are great so that's why I stick with it and anyway,i've always got photobucket for screen shots.
Quick update,I know I said I would show some screens but I can't really because I've just been coding.
I started coding the stats display menus.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Ok are some new screens.
They are of one of the larger citys in Tilko.
The last one of the gym may not look like a city but it is in kind of like a central park except its southern park....

city1.png

city2.png

city3.png

Years
I hate you booda. You showed me those screens and now I wanna play even more!!
I probably won't get a chance either :'( It's a shame because I really favoured your game.. Just leave up the download link and I will download it sooner or later...
Your towns are always done so well booda.. Although I didn't understand some of the shadows there.. It seemed like the sun was facing different directions in a few of those screens.. Well I hope you keep up the good standard of work I always see from you and I guess you will be on your way to releasing a demo :)

Marvellous :P

Brittany

Back?
Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
I hate you booda. You showed me those screens and now I wanna play even more!!
I probably won't get a chance either :'( It's a shame because I really favoured your game.. Just leave up the download link and I will download it sooner or later...
Your towns are always done so well booda.. Although I didn't understand some of the shadows there.. It seemed like the sun was facing different directions in a few of those screens.. Well I hope you keep up the good standard of work I always see from you and I guess you will be on your way to releasing a demo :)

Marvellous :P
I feel that way too! It's killing me to have to wait for this game.All of those screens look awsome, I wish I had half the talent of Booda. These screens make your game look so much better than the real games, that I've decided to wait out for this game, rather than buying the gameboy games.

Years
LittleFascistPanties16 said:
I feel that way too! It's killing me to have to wait for this game.All of those screens look awsome, I wish I had half the talent of Booda. These screens make your game look so much better than the real games, that I've decided to wait out for this game, rather than buying the gameboy games.
Yeah! No one likes re-makes anyway. If we have already played it, why would we wanna play it again?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Thanks guys,its comments like that make me work as hard as I do.
But im sorry to tell you(please don't shoot me) that there will be no demo I am only going to release a full game.
Sorry

Brittany

Back?
Years
Booda Sack said:
But im sorry to tell you(please don't shoot me) that there will be no demo I am only going to release a full game.
Sorry
I think I'll just cryogenically freeze myself until the game comes out! Because I can't wait any longer XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2005
Those screens are just great :D nice work booda and i am sure that all the people here are waiting for this game, simply because its the best :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Booda Sack said:
Sorry

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you just release a tiny little demo for us :( or or maybe a demo of your whole game so far :( , please? I'll give you some $$$!

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
Years
Booda Sack said:
Sorry

*Cocks gun, aims, then lowers it*

So long as we get a final product that looks as good as C.O.L is currently looking, I won't shoot. I have faith that it will be worth the wait.

(Not threatening or anything, just my funny way of saying this game looks awesome)

EDIT: Pressed the wrong button, OK? I put the text I'd MEANT to add in my edit...

Last edited:
Years
Booda Sack said:
Sorry
WHAT? *Dies* Aww man.. I really appriciate your effort but I mean it would have been kool just even to play a sneak peak of the final product..
*Sigh* Well umm.. Go booda.. *Yay* :nervous:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I also think that even a little sip at your game would have been
worthwhile, but if you want to I'll follow without any arguments. I'm really
looking forward to a great game!

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Booda Sack said:
Sorry
:( :( :(
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah man...At least you have some stuff done. And I just realized that this is the only game that will release when its done. Everybody else is making demos(which some make too much).

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Sorry to disapoint but I have bad experiances of releasing under developed things.
Anyway its the weekend so im gonna do loads of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back