• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
Oh cool I really want to start learning sphere. I can't find that first push but I'll get the hang of it. This game has showed me what sphere can really do. Thanks booda.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to Booda??? His site is down, and there haven't been any updates for a little while. I really hope that he hasn't given up on this game. After 3 years, that would be a big letdown, considering this probably is the #1 Pokemon Fangame around.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Booda said on another forum that he has a demanding summer job. He said he would try to get a demo out before summer, but it doesn't look like he'll be able to.

Bottom line: he's busy right now.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
DMMP, that is twice now that you've bumped month old threads for no reason. Can you stop doing it please as it is against the rules.

If Booda had updates to show us then he'd show us, the fact that the thread died shows that he has nothing to show at the moment. Anyway, Chimou answered your question, so...

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back