• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back and so is C.O.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Just theese ones.
    Im back and so is C.O.L

Updated screen of night time,with the lights on in the windows.

Im back and so is C.O.L

And this one where you meet your companion for the first time.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Hey cool,very cool,I don't think that i have ever seen in any game(not Nintendo)that has lights!

Edit: I think that this is only coindience(I don't live in a English country) but why is always the expirience at the maximum?

Im back and so is C.O.L

Im back and so is C.O.L

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Oh thats just because i havent coded the exp bar yet but it won't take long long to do since basically what I have to do is copy the hp bar code and just replace the animation with the exp bar.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Well It would be strange if all the houses would have light shining through there windows... because a house may be empty... or people could be asleep... Anyway it's looking great!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    Yeah rm2k3kid is right.
    Not every house will have its lights on.
    I've got good news my exams are over and I've got 3 weeks of so i'm gonna do lots of work on this and forums should be up in a day or 2.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Yay! Hey, Booda, it would be cool, if at night time, certain houses became locked, such as if someone was sleeping. Will you be doing this, or no? Also, at night, if you go into a house with its lights off, will it be darker inside?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Or, on the contrary, you can only enter a gym if its dark outside (Maybe for a Dark-type gym leader)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Why, you wouldn't play your game at night (or during the day, for that matter???) You wouldn't really have to wait. I'm sure you'd be able to do other things in the meantime.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hey, sorry for the double post, but, Big news... The COL forum is back up! Yes!

Years
    Do you have a world map screenshot to post. I'm really looking forward to see how the region of Tilko is build up, but if not I will accept that too. I also joined your forum!:) I'm registered as "Ken Rosenberg". I made that mistake of posting a new topic only for 2 question :P:S

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Yeah better for it to be left as a surprise. I really can't wait to see what it'll look like!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
    I can tell you there is a lake there.

Here are four new screens:

Here are two of a cave..but..what's Will from the elite four doing there.... ;)
    Im back and so is C.O.L

Im back and so is C.O.L

Here are two of the lake area outside the cave.
    Im back and so is C.O.L

Im back and so is C.O.L

Oh and I did ask Avatar if I could use his Will spriteset.
    So thanks Avatar

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    They are great!... sorry to be fussy but maybe you could give that cave a little bit more detail. (me and my caves lol) other than that awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back