• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back at last!

Years
  • I was here then I left then I was back for three days now though I have huge amounts of free time so the ninja returns. I hope the roleplay corner, fanfiction section, and the pokemon anime section is ready. I'm truly back because I had left pokemon for 1 month and i actually became suicidal for other reasons and picking up pokemon again saved my life. :D

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • I was here then I left then I was back for three days now though I have huge amounts of free time so the ninja returns. I hope the roleplay corner, fanfiction section, and the pokemon anime section is ready. I'm truly back because I had left pokemon for 1 month and i actually became suicidal for other reasons and picking up pokemon again saved my life. :D

Good to see you back, even though I don't know you ^^

...Wow.. This is heavy dude...
    I kinda know how hard it can be,
    a friend of mine had the same issue..
    Luckily you came back to the bright side of life, i'm really glad I can say this to you!

Happier topics!:
    All the sections are definitely ready for you, you should go check them asap :)!
    and if there's anything you need help with just stop by and send a PM or leave a visitor message at my profile!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years

hello umm wow well um im happy to see that your happy again!

Years
  • Aww, that really is amazing to hear. n_n Pokemon's helped me get through a lot of tougher times as well despite how cheesy that might sound.. being able to play the games or watch the anime has lifted my mood tremendously many years ago. Glad to hear you're better, Ninja, and welcome back!

I definitely remember you so it's a thrill to have you here again. Perhaps this time around things will be different and you'll stay for a longer time? I'm sure that's what we'd all like to happen anyways. Anyway, you know the drill - see you around and don't forget to contact a staff member for some help! Have a great day. <3

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Back