• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im back baby, but I need some friends...

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
  • hey! I'm really bored on pc and i need to make some friends.xD i havent been on since june of last year! holy cow thats a long time! so, if we can find something in common, feel free to add/message me!

igotpokeballz

Years
  • my interests? well i enjoy playing video games(3ds, wii,etc.), i like food, and love final fantasy as well as pokemon. my favorite pkmn game is pokemon hg/ss

Years
  • hey! I'm really bored on pc and i need to make some friends.xD i havent been on since june of last year! holy cow thats a long time! so, if we can find something in common, feel free to add/message me!

Hello igotpokeballz, welcome back!

I was here when you last logged in, but you came back to me with my name in blue italics which might be the reason you might not recognize me easily but I'm still the same old Hikari you saw posting here. We also had a few new staff getting promoted and some sections changing, but we're still the same old PC you know.

I heard you liek HG/SS, so you should check out the Fourth Generation Games section which should have you covered. And any other parts of the forum you're interested in? The staff and members are always happy to show you around if you feel lost, so don't hesitate to talk to them.

Have fun and feel free to send me a VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

igotpokeballz

Years
  • thanks hikari!
    @ checkers yeah, i gotta buy like everything D: all the cool stuff such as fighting ender dragon, is in this "diamond theme" which is idk a few hundred microsoft points or whatever they're called.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
    Years
  • You like Final Fantasy.
    Meaning I will CERTAINLY say hello to you sometime! :D

I hope you have a lovely time here, igotpokeballz.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    WELL hi there! Welcome back to PC, and it's good that you made a return! Did you perhaps recognize anything that might've changed since last year? PC does change quite frequently, as new features are added and things are changed around for the benefit of the users and to further enhance the browsing experience and stuff, yeah? :3 buuut aside from that, stick around, and hopefully you won't disappear again. ;__;

Back