• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back, I guess...

Hope

:d
Years
  • I haven't been on here in like... a year?
    I'm obsessed with Pokemon again, and I just remembered that I used to be on Pokecommunity. xD So I decided to come back! For I don't know how long... Hopefully a good amount of time.

So hello everyone again :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Welcome back, Hope. Hopefully you'll stick around now that you've reconnected with Pokemon; I'm sure you'll be welcome wherever you post. So, have fun! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Welcome back Hope! I love your avatar, there is something very unique about it. I hope you stick around for longer this time, this place has a habit of hooking people in :P

Years
  • Holy damnation, TOO MUCH HOPE IN THIS TOPIC.

Welcome back. Allow me to introduce myself.

I am the Overlord! My purpose in this life is to rule the universe! I seek ultimate power to achieve such a grand ambition. The Light of logic and the perception of Darkness. I will utilize both to attain absolute supremacy. Logic allows one to solve problems and make decisions based on sound reasoning. Powerful as the Light is, it diminishes when obscurity is involved. Scenarios arise where logic cannot be used to its full potential or even at all as the case may be. Where there is overwhelming ambiguity or doubt, it comes down to instincts to aid in survival. The perception of Darkness allows one to endeavour in situations where logic falters by using instinctive capabilities to overcome challenges.

All of the fools who dare oppose me, shall suffer my overwhelming wrath in the deepest crevices of hell! The icing terror of despair shall sink into the souls of my enemies as my influence covers this planet. Numbed with fear, they watch helplessly as the Overlord rises to power. For dominance is not enough - I demand Absolute Supremacy! There is no hope in hell for those who stand against me.

Enjoy your stay.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • May I just say I adore your Squirtle icon? It's so pretty <33

Glad you've returned to PC, Hope! A year is indeed a long time :( It's nice to get back into Pokemon again, and it's great that you've remembered us! As long as you stay active a little longer, you'll be fine. ^_^

Have fun on your return :D

Back