• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back. With a capital b.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Howdy PC! I know most of you don't remember me but I was last on here around 8 months ago? So yeah, i'm back and ready to roll. I remember quite a few people from here and stuff etc. but I will only be making a short appearance here, maybe a month or two.

I had alot of crazy stuff happening in my life and I just forgot about PC. So yeah i'm back and hello all!

Toblerone.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I've seen you on my super old account on here, but I'm pretty sure we don't know each other.. oh well.

Welcome Back to PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy your time here now, Toblerone

(that chocolate is so good ._.)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Thanks =D hmm well I was around quite alot last year so whatever! Great to be back though XD.

Back