• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Uhh...helping you doesn't mean I have to go and sprite just about everything you ask, that's working for you.

I'll try my best though, in the given time...

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Uhh...helping you doesn't mean I have to go and sprite just about everything you ask, that's working for you.

I'll try my best though, in the given time...

alright cool, ill make a list of the new sprites i am gonna need for this in the main topic.

that way you, and anyone else willing to help can attempt to submit one.

-Tyler

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    A nice list of sprites is up at the top of the page now. in the bottom of the original post.

alot of this is really open. and gives people the option of creativity of their own kind, because i need all new random trainers, so think up your own design, maybe make up your own name. and if we like it we will use it for the hack.

The random trainers i.e. cooltrainer, bug catcher etc, should be cool, cause everyone who submits one that gets accepted will become part of the game. and we could even name the trainer after you in the game, and definitely give you credit.

Also, if someone would like to make some older looking houses or tiles, feel free to submit those too, i have someone who is going to help with tile insertion so i can start working on the maps. and he is also going to help level script.

thanks to everyone who views this topic. and made it a hot topic now :D
    im hoping to actually be someone to get a hack going that gets to complete it :D

help out if you can, thanks!

-Tyler

Back