• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back

toxin

TOXIN
    Years
    Hey everyone. I left a long time ago (Don't remember when, haha), but now I'm back. Yeah, so I took a long break from pokemon. I got Pokemon Black, and now I'm back here because of the new game. That's it I guess...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Welcome back~ Things have changed since you left, so I'd say get updated on the new rules (though that's not too difficult). I hope you'll stay longer this time and have fun~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome back to the forums... wait. I have never seen you before! So... you're new to me! Welcome to the forums, Toxic! (Hey, why this name? I would like to know.)

Anyway, I hope you can get to love the forums! Have fun! The new games are getting me excited, too!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey, I think I actually saw you before. =O
    Score one for Miss D for remembering people. ^-^

Well anyway, I think since you've left, there were new signature rules, (which is pretty straight forward in any case.)

So yeah, I hope you'll enjoy yourself this time around. <3
    See you later~

Back