• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • I've never seen you before, but looking at your postcount, I wouldn't be that likely to have.

Anyways, welcome back to PC. Seeing as you've been here before, there shouldn't be any need to introduce you to the various sections and rules, I suppose, but there's still no harm in reading them again.
    Have fun posting!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome back to the forums! I see you posted from the new PC app! Let me take off those app tags. *takes off* :P

Anyways, great to see ya back! You're in for a real treat since PC has a ton of stuff for you to explore and get back on track. :D Just be sure you give the rules a reread, since there maaay have been quite a few changes. :) ok! Have fun on your return and see ya around! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey all, I've been here before but left for a while. I decided to come back and rejoin

Welcome back to the forums! It's been a long, long time, huh? Even a while can be a long time when many things happen - might want to check up on some things, huh?

Have fun around the forums - and stay active, OK? I'd like to see you stay here for at least a while again. :)

Back