• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I'm back!

Years
  • I'm not exactly new (as you can see up in my flair), but I was never a regular user on PC.
    Thanks to a renewed interest in Pokemon I thought I'd pop in a bit more frequently.

Years
  • Welcome back! ^^

What exactly made you regain your interest in the franchise? Have you played any of the recent games, perhaps?

Years
  • Welcome back! ^^

What exactly made you regain your interest in the franchise? Have you played any of the recent games, perhaps?

Bunch of pokemon videos starting showing up in my recommendations
    But tbh I wasn't really "not interested", more like I was just focused on other things.

I also started uploading Pokemon challenge videos to youtube

Years
  • Bunch of pokemon videos starting showing up in my recommendations
    But tbh I wasn't really "not interested", more like I was just focused on other things.

I also started uploading Pokemon challenge videos to youtube

That's cool! So you play Nuzlockes and such? I really like watching those, but I've never completed one myself. Right now I'm challenging myself in another way by trying to play all 35 main series games within one full year. I'm just doing normal playthroughs, but I do force myself to use a full team of six every time.

Years
  • Once a Pokemon fan, always a Pokemon fan~ Welcome back! I do remember you somewhat from a year ago. I think you invited me to that Discord server randomly at one point? lol

Years
  • That's cool! So you play Nuzlockes and such? I really like watching those, but I've never completed one myself. Right now I'm challenging myself in another way by trying to play all 35 main series games within one full year. I'm just doing normal playthroughs, but I do force myself to use a full team of six every time.
    Yeah, though I only have one of those videos out so far, I'm already working on the next one- my channel is in my signature if you want to check it out.

Once a Pokemon fan, always a Pokemon fan~ Welcome back! I do remember you somewhat from a year ago. I think you invited me to that Discord server randomly at one point? lol
    Maybe, idk

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Lol we all end up coming back to Pokémon at some point or another, haha. It's ingrained in us!

Welcome back to PC Blathers, hope you keep sticking around. :)

Back