• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Im Getting Real Mad About Crystal

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    blue eyes white dragon said:
    sigh do not get made at the game it was your own falult
    Be nice: he couldn't help he didn't have any pokeballs it was his first pokemon he saw. If it was the same situation turned around you wouldn't want people saying it was your fault.

I am so sorry that happened to you. I hope you find another shiny real soon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    yea,dun be mad....at least u get the chance to see shinies...so,if u were so lucky in the beginning,surely later u wil meet another shinies ^^

Years
    No gameshark... If he used gameshark you wouldn't be proud for his own for finding a shiny Pokemon... Shinys would be as easy as single ones to find (if I can't say easier)...

Last edited:

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    You didn't have any balls? Oh, that sucks! One time I saw Entie and Raikou, (Don't know how to spell those legendary Pokemon.) and caught them both! But I didn't save and my batteries came out.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    that happened to me once, at the begining of the game(before i could buy any pokeballs)i found a shiny and igot so mad.It was at emerald though

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    blue eyes white dragon said:
    hey you guy;s who said grammer is my freind and your a wanna be mod?

i would like it to stop ^=^

~kasey

You're not allowed to talk about rep. And one time, stupid Ryan Raven guy bad reps me after I get my second positive bar. And then when I come home from my friend's house, I have 2 red bars! And then I argue about it, and then more people bad rep me. So I got -2500 rep in one day. Right now I'm at -538. There's no chance of me getting it back. Good thing Raven is banned. Ha ha!

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    Grammar is what makes what we write make sense... if you follow me.

If English is your first language, there's no excuse for appalling grammar. OK, so mine isn't perfect, but at least you can make sense of what I've written! Some of what's above is so non-sense-ical it gives me a headache trying to work out exactly what the writer's been on about :P Until someone comes up with an automatic grammatical editor, we've all got to do it the old fashioned way. :bandit: Ok, so the above comments may be a little harsh, but even at the age of 10/ 11, my grammar was better than that. What do they teach you kids at school these days? :cross-eye

Back on topic: Bad luck on the shiny pidgey! Quite a number of people playing R/S/E are also getting caught out like that: I can think of a couple of instances where the player runs into a shiny Poochyena chasing Prof. Birch. About all you can do is Gamesshark/AR for a supply of Master balls when you start your game, and hope you see another shiny! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Whoa, that's gotta suck. Well what happened happened an' couldn't have happened in any other way, so don't get mad. ^^;;
    Yeah, lotsa stuff can happen... like a shiny runnin' away or Selfdestructin', or meetin' one in tha Park an' not bein' able ta catch it... >_<

Back