• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm going to miss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You're going to die tomorrow.

What's the first thing that came to mind in a "Crap, that means I'm going to miss..." sort of way. For example "Crap, I'm going to miss the VMAs." or "Crap, I'm going to miss the new iPhone." or anything like that.

edit: uhhh the question isn't "what are you going to miss?", so please don't say something like "i'm going to miss my family and my friends and my pets." or anything like that. it's strictly "what are you looking forward to that you're going to miss?" I thought I made that pretty clear with my examples.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • The thing I would miss most in hanging out with my friends. Playing D&D with them. Watching terrible movies with them. Bull****ting with them. You know. I guess I would miss my best friend the most. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Years
  • I miss hanging out with the all new friends I made last year at lunch.. they were all younger than me, because they were introduced to me by a friend I've had since 8th grade. But they're now sophomores and I'm a high school graduate. So I really miss them and they miss me as well.

Sirfetch’d

I'd be like "crap...I am going to miss season four of The Walking Dead"

Last edited:
    Years
  • uhhh this isn't what i had in mind.
    Well, in your case, since you mentioned the iPhone, I guess I could say I have a similar story. (and again, sorry if I misinterpret this once more >_>)

When Black and White came out, it was the first time I didn't have enough money saved up to get the games on release day, and usually it's tradition for me to get Pokémon games on first day of release.

So yeah, I'd be like "crap! I'm gonna miss getting the new Pokémon game on release day!"

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    I think the most thing I would miss is my dog Leo he is my buddy/baby and best friend. Been there for me since 8th grade and now. Helped me when I was down suffering with depression. Sorta like a therapy dog.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    First thing that came to mind is that I'll never perfect my competitive battling team / fully learn how to battle well. I:
    ...I swear I have more of a life than that. It just is the first thing I thought of.

It wouldn't go well if I were to die tomorrow. My two felines would be fine, because friends or family would take them. I dunno about my Uromastyx, though; he's harder to take care of.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well one thing I will miss relates to family. If I were to die tomorrow, I would miss seeing my little brother coming home for college for Labor Day. He's supposed to come back so he can send off a friend who's going into military school so I'd miss the chance to see him again. Another thing not related to family I'd miss is getting Pokemon X and Y on release day.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Uhhh I guess I'll close this since people aren't responding properly. gj @ reading op.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back