• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm here because I'm adorable :3

Team Phantasm Leader Grim

Team Phantasm Leader
Years
  • Hellooo, my name's Grim, I'm the leader of Team Phantasm. I train ghost, dark and poison-type Pokemon. :3 I love making fakemon, spriting and helping other people with their fantasy RPGs. You should like my Facebook role-playing page toooo only because I'm adorable and spend all my time trolling on Metagross's page :like a gross: and having no life ;w; So yeah, I'll probably upload a lot of my fakemon onto my page if anyone's interested in seeing themm....

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dark type are indeed one of my favorite types of Pokemon. :D

Welcome aboard, Grim! You must be creative with your team name & stuff. That's pretty awesome! You are more than welcome to post your fakemon sprites and your other artwork at the Pixel Art section located at the Art Gallery! And yes, you can also show them off on your profile page as well. :D Since you're also a roleplayer, you should try out the Roleplay Corner as well. There is a lot of things to do here, and you'll never run out of fun here. Go out and enjoy what PC has to offer. :D

Nice to meet ya, and I'll see ya around, okay!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hellooo, my name's Grim, I'm the leader of Team Phantasm. I train ghost, dark and poison-type Pokemon. :3 I love making fakemon, spriting and helping other people with their fantasy RPGs. You should like my Facebook role-playing page toooo only because I'm adorable and spend all my time trolling on Metagross's page :like a gross: and having no life ;w; So yeah, I'll probably upload a lot of my fakemon onto my page if anyone's interested in seeing themm....

Welcome to the forums. Seems like you're a do-everything person when it comes to roleplaying, huh? I do hope that you'll have fun around the forums... and I'd like to see your fakemon here, too.

Have fun!

Back