• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Kinda New

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    As my title says I'm kinda new here. I joined the site a while back but I just now realized that I didn't put a thread up. Anyway it's nice to meet everyone and I really enjoy Pokemon games so if anyone has any suggestions on what games to play that I may have not played, which I will let you know if I have, then go ahead and give them. I looked at a thread recently of Pokemon Pillars of Destiny version and I like what I've read of it so far and can't wait to see it when it's done and play it.

Do you mean ROM hacks and non-hacked games? If so I'd recommend Light Platinum and Liquid Crystal first and foremost. They're really extensive and it's clear the creators put quite a lot of effort into making them the best they can be. As far as non-hacks go.. my personal preference is Pokemon Raptor.

Welcome to PC, Kitty! :D Better late than never to post an introduction, right? You're very much within the rules to create one so no worries there. I hope you'll find lots of games to try out and settle awesomely into the community. Quite honestly am sure you will because we welcome anyone and truly do want you enjoy yourself. :')

Don't forget to contact a staff member if you need anything! See you~

Back