• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Kithedral, Nice to meet you

Years
  • I'm a software developer. I usually go by the name Kyro.

I started Pokemon World Online 10 years ago. I remade Pokemon Crater when it was taken down by Nintendo. I made GeoSociety, Monster Ranch, Monster Battle Arena - Pokemon style games and Pokemon Legends.

I'm working on a new game called Pokemon Rise at the moment. Happy to field any questions about these games or development.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello Kithedral, welcome to Pok?community!
    I'm a game developper myself! (not anything related to Pok?mon however). What you've done is amazing! Good to see you did not give after Nintendo took down your game. Please continue being awesome :)
    Maybe you could put your games over our Fan Games Hub? Enjoy your time here :)

Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Kyro!
    Wow, you've worked on a lot of fan games, pretty nice! Will your Pokemon Rise game take place in a new region? You might want to take a look at our Fan Games section to talk to people who can help you develop the game/look for tools that can assist you. We hope you have a great time here! :D

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Kyro! I'm not much a game developer myself, but I really do enjoy playing ROM Hacks that our users have came up with! You're really dedicated, keeping up an entire game even when Nintendo themselves took it down? Keep being amazing <3 Try visiting the Fan Games section of the community. You can post your game, get feedback, and even get a little help if you need it. If you have any questions or just fancy a chat just drop me a message. Good luck on your game ^^

Back