• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Looking for some Pokemon x)

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    you posted on my thread awhile ago (post on it to bump it back up lol plox XD) i was justy wondering if you were still interested

arcasaviour

i wish i had a chocobo
    Years
    i've got those TM's, so i'll trade you something for those birds (if any haven't been claimed) and if you have an electivire or scizor i'd appreciate it
    my FC is 0259 238 791

Years
    i've got those TM's, so i'll trade you something for those birds (if any haven't been claimed) and if you have an electivire or scizor i'd appreciate it
    my FC is 0259 238 791
    Im assuming u mean the legendary birds right?
    I won't be home until about noon (central time) to trade
    and I don't have an electivire or scizor but if you got a scyther I can give you a metal coat so u can get a scizor

bumps
    fillllerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
    Years
    I really need a shiny female eevee (rash, modest, hasty or brave natured) and a shiny metagross

I'd be willing to trade an aura mew for them or any of the other pokemon i listed that i'd offer on my thread

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    I really need a shiny female eevee (rash, modest, hasty or brave natured) and a shiny metagross

I'd be willing to trade an aura mew for them or any of the other pokemon i listed that i'd offer on my thread
    the best i can do's a shiny lvl 1 vaporeon UT modest

Years
    the best i can do's a shiny lvl 1 vaporeon UT modest
    sorry no thanks needs to be a shiny eevee with one of those natures

and I still really need a shiny female eevee (rash, modest, hasty or brave natured) and a shiny metagross

Last edited:

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    how about ur aura mew
    for lv.10 UT hadou mew?
    please?

i also have a male shiny pikachu (but it doesnt have volt tackle)

(you'll be really lucky to get a volt tackle male one because first it has to be bred and theres a huge chance that it wont be shiny and that it has to be male, so..........)

Years
    how about ur aura mew
    for lv.10 UT hadou mew?
    please?

i also have a male shiny pikachu (but it doesnt have volt tackle)

(you'll be really lucky to get a volt tackle male one because first it has to be bred and theres a huge chance that it wont be shiny and that it has to be male, so..........)
    lol I know about the pikachu but sorry I already have a shiny male pikachu which is why I want one with volt tackle >_>
    and no sorry Im not interested in a hadou mew =/

Back