• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Monty!

Monty

Jack of All Trades
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Hi there, PokéCommunity! I'm Monty.

I've been a huge Pokémon fan ever since I can remember. I've dedicated many hours into the Pokémon Universe, and now I've decided it was time to begin my own Pokémon Game Project. You'll normally find me in the Game Development section drooling as I try to comprehend what I'm even doing.

I'm normally very shy, but I'm hoping to meet many new friends during my time in the PokéCommunity. I hope you enjoy having me around!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see a big fan of the series join the forums. :P Ohh a game project... sounds interesting. You'll be able to learn a lot here, and the community is really helpful so don't feel out of place. :P Don't be shy, PC is really friendly and were all more then happy to be friends with yah. :P Anyways hope your game project goes well, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Ola amigo :) Good luck with Game development, you'll do just fine... There are a lot of people who can help you there. Anyway, if you ever need anything, a VM to my profile should be enough :p Lol. ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Welcome to PC, Monty! You have a game project going on? That sounds really interesting! I would love to see it finished! Don't forget to check out the Adoption Center to get a tour around PC and get to know us more. btw, is this your first time making a game?

Years
  • Hi there, PokéCommunity! I'm Monty.

I've been a huge Pokémon fan ever since I can remember. I've dedicated many hours into the Pokémon Universe, and now I've decided it was time to begin my own Pokémon Game Project. You'll normally find me in the Game Development section drooling as I try to comprehend what I'm even doing.

I'm normally very shy, but I'm hoping to meet many new friends during my time in the PokéCommunity. I hope you enjoy having me around!

Hi Monty, nice simple name you have.

Go ahead and check out the Game Development forums as the others said.

Contact any moderators if you can!

- Hikari10

Monty

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Welcome to PC, Monty! You have a game project going on? That sounds really interesting! I would love to see it finished! Don't forget to check out the Adoption Center to get a tour around PC and get to know us more. btw, is this your first time making a game?
    I've fooled around with PokeEssentials a bit during my free time, but didn't really dedicate much time into figuring it out.

Back