• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im new and i have a quesion

Years
  • I'm new to the community guys hello :-)
    And I have a question, I'm wondering if its against the rules to ask someone to help me convert a file to one that can be played on my emulator

I don't have a PC to do this, just an android phone which I've played many rom hacks from this site on

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I really don't know how as well, but it would be best to ask in the Emulation section. I bet the people there would be able to sort it out for you. :)

Years
  • I do believe something like this would be against the rules. And it's safer if you use the computer of someone you know to do this since you would be able to basically guarantee that it doesn't contain a virus coded for your Android phone.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • I'm new to the community guys hello :-)
    And I have a question, I'm wondering if its against the rules to ask someone to help me convert a file to one that can be played on my emulator

I don't have a PC to do this, just an android phone which I've played many rom hacks from this site on

I really can't imagine you, or anyone for that matter, being able to making a thread or post asking for someone to convert a file, especially if the file are ROMs, which are strictly unallowed to be posted here in PokeCommunity (unless you are submitting a ROM Hack you made).

So instead of trying to see for yourself if it IS possible, I suggest you check out this site first :)

Back