• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New, And Lost My Shoe

Shiarra

Ghost Of The Forest
Years
  • Hi, hi, i'm new here, call me shiarra, and kudos to those who get the supernatural reference in the title.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hi Shiarra, I'm also new but I had to comment on your thread because I love supernatural! One more week until it's back! :D

TY

Hello there and welcome to the magical place that is PokeCommunity :D

Well like everyone said read the rules and ask a mod if you have trouble.
    But most importantly have fun, there is nothing better than that ^_^

And if you wanna chat, drop a VM on my profile, im not gonna bite... hopefully ;P

Years
  • Hola Amiga.
    Since when do horses lose shoes?
    Winchesters. I stopped watching the show v-v so I'm not caught up with it. But railroads make pentagrams.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Hey there Shiarra! So many references around here! Haha! :D Welcome to PC! I hope you have a blast here etc.
    Judging from your avatar I see that you like MLP. We have an active MLP fan club here. It can be found in the clubs section of the forum. :D

Other than that I guess I got nothing else to say. Good to have you here etc. I hope to see you around! :D

Years
  • Welcome welcome welcome! :) I don't watch Supernatural but my best friend is obsessed. I wish she were on this forum, I'd totally tell her to talk to you. XD;

But yeah, like Krieg said, we have a very active MLP club in our Clubs & Groups board that was calling your name. I see you've already dropped off a post so we all certainly hope you'll enjoy participating. I used to be obsessed with the series in 2011; it's ridiculously adorable. I can only hope to draw that nicely one day!

Be sure to stick around and have a lovely time here. I'm always around if you need someone to talk to or are confused about the forum. Never hesitate to contact a staff member. Cheers, Shiarra! <3

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • hello Shiarra welcome to PC. Hope you find this place amazing ! Make your own threads and post on others. and there are many things to do here. there are forum for everything. And read the rules of forum before making a thread. And don't forget to customize your own signature,avatar,profile etc etc. And you can make thread on Emulation&Rom Hacking forum but if you publish you own hack don't forget to complete the requirements and if you want to make your own team you need to be here for 3 months after that you can invite peoples for Hack projects best of luck.

Back