• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im New =D

Shantaya

Dancing Monkey
    Years
    Hey I joined a little bit ago my name is Shantaya, you can call me Shannie, Shannie Lee, semi-orange chopsticks whatever I don't really care :3. I'm seventeen, and I currently live in Arizona with an evil foster mom who can't cook pancakes =p. I love to draw, make graphics, chat, surf the web and that stuff. ;D Im nice most of the time but when I had a bad day I can be so rude you wanna cut my head off jk but I can be really rude when I'm mad. That's it I guess I hope I didnt leave something big out >.<

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Nice intro there. Mine are terrible. XD Welcome to PokeCommunity Forums. I hope you have a great time here. If you want to be friends you can PM me. Be sure to check out the rules before you go off posting. XD See you around. :D

falling up+
    Years
    While I dont think the mods will approve of you when your mad welcome to PC anyways. I will be addressing you as "semi-orange chopsticks" since you gave choices ;)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hello there ^_^
    :D You seem like a nice person xD
    Yeah, nice intro.
    Anyway, PM me to be friends or if ya need help ^_^
    Try to stay active~
    See ya around.
    -DS

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, nice intro indeed. We have much in common, such as the rude issue. And Arizona beasts all states. I wish I still lived there. -_- This place is so overrated. Anyway, have fun here, and show those other newbs who's best! XD

Don't forget to read the rules!

>Bell<

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hey Shantaya^^ cool to have you over here at PC!!!! If you need any help or would like a friend you can feel free to pm me^^ hope to see ya around the forums!!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hi Shantaya. ^^ I like that name, it sounds really pretty. X3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity! I enjoy drawing too, it's so much fun to create different creatures and such. Have a good time, ciao~ ;D

~Kelsey

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yea!~A fellow lover of art!I welcome you to the forum!~

PM me if you need anything,I'll be happy to be your friend ^______^ *gives Kanna plushie*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Shantaya said:
    Hey I joined a little bit ago my name is Shantaya, you can call me Shannie, Shannie Lee, semi-orange chopsticks whatever I don't really care :3. I'm seventeen, and I currently live in Arizona with an evil foster mom who can't cook pancakes =p. I love to draw, make graphics, chat, surf the web and that stuff. ;D Im nice most of the time but when I had a bad day I can be so rude you wanna cut my head off jk but I can be really rude when I'm mad. That's it I guess I hope I didnt leave something big out >.<
    welcome, everything in bold me too xD

Back