• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new. Duh.

kris B.

"Oh, spit!" ~Kevin
    Years
    That's right. I'm yet again the new kid on the block. Some of you may know me from Serebii.Net Forums. Well, I don't know what to say except...

...HI!!!! I'm not ususlly that down in the dumps! lol. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hiya! I am also from SPP, who were you on da forums. I, of course, was Pikawolf. Nice to see ya here! ^_~

~Kelsey

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Kris I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

kris B.

"Oh, spit!" ~Kevin
    Years
    Thankx! It's nice to meet all of you! And Pikawolf, my name on SPP is Kris Bambii. I'll try my very best to follow every rule, and I will! lol.

By the way, I'm either blind, dense or stupid, but can anyone tell me where the rules are? I'm not posting anywhere else until I read them.

Last edited:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    kris B. said:
    Thankx! It's nice to meet all of you! And Pikawolf, my name on SPP is Kris Bambii. I'll try my very best to follow every rule, and I will! lol.

By the way, I'm either blind, dense or stupid, but can anyone tell me where the rules are? I'm not posting anywhere else until I read them.

PPNSteve has posted rules in the same forum, located as a sticky at the top. Anyways, welcome to Pokecommunity kris B! I hope you enjoy it here.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    lol, I remember when I first came here and went "omg where are the rules??" XD

Hey! *hands out candy*
    Have fun, and come as often as you like. ^^;
    This place really is cool. ^^

Back