• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here...soo ...Hi

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
  • Hi Landon! Welcome to the PC ^^

I know it can be hard to introduce yourself, but there is no need to be shy! Tell us more about yourself! Where do you live? What are your hobbies? Favourite Pokémon Game and non-Pokémon Game? Favourite Pokémon? Let us know =D

You will LOVE PC! We have toooons of forums, each one different and unique with so much to do! Discuss different topics, meet the members of the PC and make friends! Go to a section that you like and stick there! Go explore the forums ^^ Be sure you've checked the rules and if you have any questions, just ask ^^

Enjoy your stay here! See you around!

Landon Anything

Insert Tittle Here
    Years
  • I like pokemon hackroms preferably drak rising and glazed(this here I begin play recently) and non-PoKéMoN games... mmm...Chrono cross (ps1) , final fantasy XII (ps2) , a huge quantity of nds games(included the worst pokemon game EVER : PoKéMoN mistery dungeon blue rescue team)...fin ;)

Years
  • Aw man Abble Pie posted what I was going to post. Gosh darn it (lol). Welcome, Landon!

Glazed is a great hack. :') A lot of people love it. I hope I'll be able to play it soon too, tried recently but it didn't work so I've put it on the backburner for a bit. I use a Mac so it's a bit different playing hacks on it. Pokemon Sweet looks very fun too - it's high on my to-play list!

Enjoy your time on PC and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. We're always glad to help. ;3

Back