• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im new here

alexabrell

pokemon trainer
    Years
    im new here and i finally made an account here. i normally come here to look at up and comming hacks,

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
    Years
    Welcome to PC alexabrell. If you're interested in Hacks, a couple ones you should check out are Shiny Gold, Naranja, Ash Grey, and FireRed (Backwards Edition). Those are a couple of my favorites. Also, check out the Progressing Games section and check out some fan-made games made using Pokémon Essentials for RPG Maker XP. A lot of great fan-games in that section. Also, if you have any questions about the site, any of the moderators or regular users would be glad to help. Again, welcome. :)

What is up alexabrell! Welcome to this awesome forum and good to meet you. ♥

There are a ton of hacks for you to look through here. Some of the most popular ones are Snakewood, Flora Sky, Ruby Destiny, as well as plenty of others you'll find in the Hacks Showcase subforum. You're free to ask questions about all of those games in their respective threads as well and our hacking experts will be on their way to help you out as soon as they can. Have you played through any of the hacks yet, and if so do you have a favorite? I found out about PC way back thanks to the amazing Shiny Gold and it's been a great journey through this forum since. It's pretty sad Shiny Gold was never finished (from what I know, at least) but the game was excellent. We've gotten some new Johto hacks since then as well, like the wonderful Liquid Crystal.

You also have the option of looking through the Game Development board since there are some cool fangames there for you to try as well; I'm sure the members would appreciate that! Game Development has games made from programs like RPG Maker that aren't hacks of already-existing Pokemon games.. and they're pretty darn awesome. Raptor is one of the most popular we have here.

But even outside of hacks and games we have plenty to do on PC. :~D You can trade or battle if that strikes your fancy, though our forum clubs and trivia are also a popular option. It's all up to you and I do hope your time here is pleasant and you end up sticking around. Remember to read the rules before posting, too, all right? Just to get an understanding of how everything works. I'd love to help out if you're ever lost and so would our other moderators. Haave fun!

alexabrell

pokemon trainer
    Years
    thank you for the welcome and advice, i have tried a couple hacks, naranja, ruby destiny, ash grey and raptor. i am sure ill stick around to look at all the other stuff around here.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    WELCOME to PC. Hope you have an awesome time here, remember there are more threads and sections to be explored if you feel the need for something new.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Hi, welcome to PC and try posting around even though you just look at hacks! There's a lot of cool stuff to do around here.

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
    Hi, there! Welcome to PC, Alex!
    I see! You interested in hacks, take a look at this, it's a place for you!
    Anyway, if you have a question, you can ask the Moderators, it's not bad to contact them!
    Enjoy your stay! I hope to see you stick around here! :D

Back