• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here :)

Hey there acouzticlover! Welcome to the forum. <3 I don't see why you'd ever have trouble making friends here, especially if you post around and remember to check back when you can, so not to worry. I'm always around to be your first friend if you're interested so don't hesitate to send me a friend request. Anyone who is a Pokemon fan is automatically an amazing person~ :)

You'll find lots to do here as well as plenty of people to meet so stick around, yes?! Do let our staff members know if you need anything as well. Do you have X and Y? How long've you been playing Pokemon? There's a whole lot you can tell us so we can get to know you better.. would certainly make it easier to befriend people. n_n; See you around and enjoy your time here!

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to the community! I'm a huge fan ya know. And oh, galing din ako ng pilipinas ^^
    You can contact me bro, for more chit-chat and anything {:3}

Back